(PRWEB) February 10, 2015
Boyer & Associates, a Minneapolis-based provider of Microsoft business management solutions, will be hosting a webinar, “Top 5 Reasons to Upgrade to Microsoft Dynamics SL 2015,” on February 17 from 10:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m. CT.
Boyer’s Dynamics SL Practice Leader, Jon Augdahl, will discuss the new features and why upgrading might make sense for your organization. He will cover the top 5 new enhancements, including:
1. Email Capability – From within Print Preview.
2. Report Options and Enhancements – Select and sort tabs now have English descriptions for table and column names, making it easier to filter report results.
3. Possible Values lookups (F3) – Ability to filter on one column and sort by another. Use Quick Query-like interface.
4. Quick Query to Excel Enhancements – Refreshable Workbooks.
5. New Web Apps – Time and expense entry, approvals, project maintenance, budget maintenance, billings approvals, approval delegations, item requests, and quick query.
The event is targeted at existing Dynamics SL customers looking to upgrade as well as organizations that are looking to move to a new ERP solution. For more information on the event or to register, click here.
About Boyer & Associates
Since 1994, Boyer has helped growing and mid-market organizations throughout the upper Midwest to identify, evaluate, and implement technology solutions and resources that improve operational efficiency and increase revenue. As a Microsoft Partner, with Gold competencies in ERP, Boyer is the only Twin Cities-based partner to offer local resources on all three middle market-based ERP solutions (Microsoft Dynamics GP, Dynamics NAV, and Dynamics SL), making businesses better. For more information, visit http://www.boyerassoc.com.