The Dream Support Grant provides students with the capital needed to help transform ideas into actions and aspirations into reality.
Hoboken, NJ (PRWEB) February 10, 2015
The National Society of Leadership and Success, the nation’s largest leadership honor society, today announced the opening of applications for its 2015 Dream Support Grant. Eligible graduate and undergraduate students may apply for all or part of the $10,000 grant at http://bit.ly/DreamSupportGnt.
“We recognize that working toward a personal goal takes unlimited hard work, unyielding determination, unbreakable courage, and in many cases significant financial resources,” said Charles Knippen, president, The National Society of Leadership and Success. “The Dream Support Grant provides students with the capital needed to help transform ideas into actions and aspirations into reality.”
The Dream Support Grant is awarded two times annually. To be considered, students must:
- Be an inducted and active member from any of The National Society of Leadership and Success’s more than 450 college and university chapters
- Complete an online application and submit two academic or professional letters of recommendation
- Submit a current transcript that demonstrates a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0
- Submit a three-page essay detailing their dream, the steps they’ve taken to achieve it to-date and how the Dream Support Grant will directly contribute to accomplishing it
- Provide two or more examples of how Society membership has helped them make positive contributions to their community
Applications will be accepted online between 9:00 a.m. EST on February 10, 2015 and 11:59 p.m. EST on April 10, 2015. Winners will be selected by the Society’s National Review Board and announced in the spring.
To submit a Dream Support Grant application, visit http://bit.ly/DreamSupportGnt. Questions should be directed to awards(at)societyleadership(dot)org.
More than $150,000 in merit and need-based scholarships, grants, and awards is available to The National Society of Leadership and Success members. For more information, visit https://www.societyleadership.org/memberinfo/awards/overview.
About The National Society of Leadership and Success
The National Society of Leadership and Success is the nation’s largest leadership honor society. It was founded in 2001 to build a community of like-minded, success-oriented leaders who come together to help one another succeed. The Society offers interactive broadcasts with the nation’s best speakers, training in goal setting, and team meetings in which students set and hold each other accountable for achieving goals. These benefits, which aim to help members personally and professionally, are offered for the rest of their lives. Today, the Society has chapters on more than 450 college and university campuses nationwide and serves more than 400,000 members. For more information, visit http://www.societyleadership.org; follow @theNSLS on Twitter, or Like the Society on Facebook.