Flat Iron Technologies, LLC Announces the Launch of the Global Information Security Compliance Packet Containing Hundreds of Information Security Policies and Procedures.
New York NY (PRWEB) February 12, 2015
Flat Iron Technologies, LLC, the undisputed industry leader in offering high-quality information security policies and procedures, has just announced the launch of its newest product, the Global Information Security Compliance Packet (GISCP). Containing over 200 policy templates consisting of approximately 2,850 pages of documentation, the Global Information Security Compliance Packet includes the following material:
- Hundreds of industry leading information security, operational, and business specific policies, procedures, forms, checklists, templates, provisioning and hardening documents, and more.
- Policies, procedures, and essential provisioning and hardening documents for all major operating systems, ranging from all Microsoft Server operating systems, to UNIX, LINUX, HP, and more.
- Database specific policies, procedures and hardening documents for Oracle, MS SQL Server, MySQL, and more.
- Essential documentation for Apache, Tomcat, IIS web servers, including critical hardening documents and more.
- Security Awareness Training material, social media policies, and more.
- Numerous operational policy templates also.
- And so much more.
The Global Information Security Compliance Packet (GISCP) is a direct result of thousands of hours of exhaustive research and development by some of the very best and brightest information security professionals found anywhere today. From growing compliance mandates, to the implementation of security best practices, trust the hundreds of I.T. policies and procedures contained within the Global Information Security Compliance Packet (GISCP).