New York, NY (PRWEB) February 12, 2015
International law firm Greenberg Traurig LLP is among the top 10 law firms serving as home to the 2015 BTI Client Service All-Stars, according to the publisher of the BTI Client Service All-Stars 2015 report, which includes five of the firm’s shareholders, who are recognized by corporate counsel for their superior client service. Listed are Daniel J. Ansell, William R. Clayton, Kenneth M. Neighbors, David W. Oppenheim and David M. Schwartzbaum.
"This honor is a direct result of our commitment to excellence in the delivery of quality legal services, as well as value, which is key to client service and central to our culture,” said Richard A. Rosenbaum, Chief Executive Officer at Greenberg Traurig. “We congratulate each of those selected for inclusion among BTI's elite group of Client Service All-Stars. We are honored that Greenberg Traurig attorneys were recognized for their diligence in meeting client needs.”
Recently, for the third consecutive year, Greenberg Traurig was ranked on “The BTI Client Service 30,” an elite group of 30 law firms most recognized, by clients, for providing excellent client service. The list is part of The BTI Client Service A-team 2015 report. Additionally, the firm was among the “Power Elite” in the 2014 BTI Client Relationship Scorecard report, which assesses the nature and strength of client relationships.
- Ansell is chair of the Real Estate Operations Practice, which addresses the day-to-day needs of the real estate industry. In addition, Ansell is co-chair of Greenberg Traurig’s National Real Estate Litigation Practice. He represents real estate firms, property management companies, financial institutions, corporations, hotels, and insurance companies in connection with their use, management, and operation of commercial real estate. He is resident in the firm’s New York City office.
- Clayton is co-chair of the firm's National Real Estate Litigation Practice. Clayton maintains a national civil trial practice, having tried more than 100 cases in state and federal courts and winning more than $100 million in jury verdicts. He focuses his practice on commercial litigation and is frequently retained as lead trial counsel by NYSE and Nasdaq companies. Clayton is also board certified as a Civil Trial Expert in Florida and Nevada and as a Civil Trial Advocate by the National Board of Trial Advocacy. He is resident in the firm’s Fort Lauderdale and Las Vegas offices.
- Neighbors is a shareholder in the Public Finance Practice and serves on Greenberg Traurig’s Infrastructure Practice Board. His practice focuses on complex economic development, infrastructure, and public-private partnership transactions. His work also focuses on the implementation of federal, state, and city supported economic development programs and initiatives. Neighbors also provides business and legal advice in connection with acquisition, sale, and management of real estate holdings, as well as general representation in connection with corporate and venture capital financing transactions. He is resident in the firm’s Atlanta office.
- Oppenheim is a shareholder in the Franchise & Distribution Practice and concentrates his practice on domestic and international franchising, licensing, and distribution matters. He advises both emerging and mature companies with respect to planning, structuring, and implementing national and international franchise, distribution, and licensing programs; he also represents private equity firms and public and private companies in the acquisition of franchise, licensing, and distribution systems. In addition, he routinely advises clients regarding complex franchise relationship issues and disputes. Oppenheim is resident in the firm’s New Jersey and New York City offices.
- Schwartzbaum is co-chair of the firm’s Global M&A Steering Committee and a shareholder in the Corporate & Securities Practice. Schwartzbaum focuses his practice on mergers and acquisitions, including the representation of principals and financial advisors in public and private M&A transactions in a wide range of industries. Schwartzbaum has handled negotiated and unsolicited M&A transactions, cash and stock-for-stock mergers, tender and exchange offers, cross-border transactions, special committee representations, going-private transactions, and takeover defense assignments. He is resident in the firm’s New York City office.
The BTI Consulting Group, Inc. is in its 14th year of conducting in-depth independent interviews with corporate counsel, identifying drivers behind superior client service and those attorneys who focus on providing an enhanced level of service. BTI calls the BTI Client Service All-Stars an elite group of attorneys recognized, by clients, for client service excellence. Drawn exclusively from BTI’s Annual Survey of In-House Counsel, the BTI Client Service All-Stars are singled out as part of more than 300 one-on-one interviews with general counsel and direct reports at large and Fortune 1000 organizations. The only way to earn a spot among the BTI Client Service All-Stars is to be nominated, by name, by a client during the course of these independent interviews. BTI distributes a complimentary copy of the report to more than 1000 corporate counsel each year.
About Greenberg Traurig, LLP
Greenberg Traurig, LLP is an international, multi-practice law firm with approximately 1800 attorneys serving clients from 37 offices in the United States, Latin America, Europe, Asia, and the Middle East. For additional information, please visit http://www.gtlaw.com.