Eagan, MN (PRWEB) February 16, 2015
MEA’s Utility Leadership Academy is excited to announce that Sarah Sheila Birnbach, Executive Coach, Author, Trainer and President of Birnbach Success Solutions will be facilitating a People Styles at Work webinar as part of the Spring Leadership Boot Camp. Sarah will facilitate training in understanding behavior preferences and improving interpersonal effectiveness.
Team leads and supervisors benefit from the networking and intimate training environment of MEA’s Spring Leadership Boot Camp. Take an in depth dive in to your personal strengths with MEA’s Leadership Boot Camps starting in March of this year. A recent participant shared the boot camps greatest strength, "The emphasis on understanding personal strengths and how to leverage them, how to evaluate your own goals and develop plans to meet them."
The Spring 2015 Leadership Boot Camp provides opportunities for leaders to dig deeper into their personal leadership skills over a three month period starting in March 2015. Participants receive a personalized program incorporating hard copy, online and live webinar events (also recorded in case participants cannot attend) including:
4 private webinars:
- Strengths Based Leadership – utilizing the Strengths Finder 2.0 assessment.
- Emotional Intelligence – using the Emotional Intelligence 2.0 assessment.
- People Styles at Work (new content and speaker) – using People Styles assessment.
- Fast Forward Your Career – industry specific insights on the seven principles for career success.
- Welcome packet with gift and learning resources
- 35 Online Leadership Courses from Skillsoft
- 4 Books & 3 Assessments
- 1.2 Continuing Education Credits
- And More!
For information about the event or to register go to http://www.midwestenergy.org or contact Shannon Miller at (651) 289-9600 x110, or shannonm (at) midwestenergy (dot) org. Check out the webinars link under the event tab to explore MEA’s upcoming webinars including:
- Hiring Strategies for a Safe work Environment on February 18
- Charting Your Course: Transitions to Leadership on March 19
- Harvard Leadership Course Orientation on April 14
- Leading Others Through Organizational Change on May 13
MEA serves the people that deliver electricity and natural gas to homes and businesses. MEA (Midwest ENERGY Association) was founded as a trade association over 100 years ago by distribution utilities, whose vision was to improve safety and efficiency. Today, companies around the globe benefit from MEA's industry learning seminars, operations summits, and other events. Members collaborated to develop EnergyU, the world's premier online training and testing system for gas and electric distribution utilities.