With ease and simplicity, Hot Rider addresses the needs of professional carpoolers in busy cities
Cupertino, CA (PRWEB) February 14, 2015
While there are plenty of carpooling apps that cater to regular daily commuters, busy professionals continue to get stuck standing in long taxi line-ups, or paying premium fees for a limousine. Well, that’s a situation that developer Mustafa Mun found unacceptable, but instead of suffering or complaining, he did something far more productive: he created the solution and called it Hot Rider!
Designed exclusively to serve the needs of busy professionals in various cities around the world, Hot Rider! innovatively fills the carpooling app gap. Here’s how it works:
- Professionals download the no-cost app from the App Store or Google Play.
- Next, they log in directly from their LinkedIn account -- which is a welcome feature that saves time.
- From there, they identify whether they’re a driver (i.e. they’re offering a ride), or whether they’re a passenger (i.e. they need a ride).
- Drivers publish their schedule and identify their route using the app’s built-in maps.
They can also save routes for quick, easy access in the future.
- Passengers browse various possibilities to find one that meets their schedule and destination.
- If there is a potential fit, drivers and passengers communicate directly with each other in real-time through the app’s built-in messaging panel.
- If the fit is confirmed, the carpool takes place and the previously agreed-upon fee is paid.
- When it’s all over, drivers and passengers have the opportunity to rate the experience for the benefit of other professionals in the Hot Rider! community.
In addition to this straightforward user experience, what helps Hot Rider! stand out is its clear and well-organized interface. Unlike some carpooling apps that have somewhat of a “video game” feel, one look at Hot Rider! instantly reveals that it is designed by busy professionals, for busy professionals. As such, everything is intuitively laid out and precisely where it’s supposed to be.
“Busy professionals shouldn’t be shut out of the carpooling app revolution, but that’s exactly what’s happening,” commented Mustafa Mun. “And that’s why I created Hot Rider! With ease and simplicity, it addresses the needs of professional carpoolers in busy cities”.
Hot Rider!, the new no-cost carpooling app that helps busy professionals save time and money worldwide, is available now for iOS devices from the App Store at https://itunes.apple.com/app/id925998566, and for Android devices from Google Play at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Hotrider.
Additional app information, including screenshots, is available at http://hotridersclub.com.
For all other information or media inquiries, contact Mark Johnson on behalf of Mustafa Mun at +1 408 757 0156 or press(at)appshout(dot)com.
About Mustafa Mun
Based in Mumbai, India, Mustafa Mun graduated from Brunel University, London in 2010 with specialization in eCommerce.
With experience of working on a large variety of development projects and applications, Mustafa has now launched his own applications, Waytaskers and HotRider, for mobile devices.
Mustafa has more plans and is working on some new projects which will soon be a Micro ERP project which shall be launched during 2015.