Two Post Conference Site Visits are organised – one to Kirin Packaging Centre and another to JapanTec PET Recycling, Kyoei Industry and Suntory Haruna Soft Drink Plant, where delegates can witness latest PET packaging, preform and recycling processes.
Tokyo, Japan (PRWEB) March 03, 2015
JPET will be a platform for comprehensive update on Japan’s high-tech PET packaging and bottling industry. Among most anticipated sessions at the summit is Suntory’s presentation on ‘Evolving efforts towards environmental friendly PET bottles and label development’ by Munehiko Takada, General Manager of New Packaging Devt. Bonus highlight are the two Post Conference Site Visits – one to the Kirin Packaging Centre and another to JapanTec PET Recycling, Kyoei Industry and Suntory Haruna Soft Drink Plant, where delegates can witness the latest PET packaging, preform and recycling processes.
Key sessions in the agenda include – ‘Overview of Japan PET Industry’ by T-Bay International Beverage Business Consulting and ‘Global Analysis & Outlook for 2015’ by PCI (PET Packaging, Resin & Recycling) Ltd. Further Mitsubishi Corporation will deliver a presentation on ‘MEG Market Development’ and Milacron will lead a discussion on ‘Quality, Cost Reduction & Productivity Innovations In Preform Manufacturing’.
JPET also has other noteworthy papers on:
- Few things to know about choosing machinery combination for PET Bottles Recycling – Chang Woen Machinery Co., Ltd
- New trends of cooling solutions for PET preform injection and the beverage industry – Frigel Firenze S.P.A
- Economic, flexible and safe PET upcycling with the VACUREMA system – EREMA Engineering Recycling Maschinen und Anlagen Ges.m.b.H.
- How Advancements in Hot Fill Packaging Technology Trigger Reduction of Carbon Footprint – Bericap Holdings GmbH
- Teijin's Eco Circle, the world's first closed-loop recycling system for turning used polyester into new fibers – Teijin Frontier Co Limited
- General view of MR resin for PET bottle – Kyoei Industry Co., Ltd.
- Food Grade PET Recycling in one simple extrusion step – Gneuss Kunststofftechnik GmbH
The premier summit is expected to be attended by who’s who of the global and Asian PET industry, especially from the Japanese market.
View JPET website for more details or contact Ms. Hafizah at +65 6346 9218.