this really is the biggest and best European Automotive Data Event
(PRWEB) February 17, 2015
Having moved on from the content and apps debate Telematics Berlin will be bringing in all the main players in the connected car space to deliver their insights into the changes brought about by automotive data. As one of the largest and most innovative automakers Ford are not to be missed, Teradata are becoming the go-to connected car data specialists, and TomTom have been and will tell you why they will remain the key traffic and map provider for the car. You can expect to hear Scott Lyons of Ford speak on how automakers can work more closely with start-ups in the connected car, Teradata’s Torbjörn Rosenquist on how to drive value out of automotive data, and TomTom on their traffic data mobility pilot in Berlin.
As Europe’s biggest dedicated connected car data forum Telematics Berlin is growing with new companies joining every week. Project Director at TU-Automotive, Chris Breger, said the event “..is shaping up to be one of our most exciting new features in 2015. With policy makers, start-ups, big name car makers and tier one suppliers like Ford, BMW and Pioneer – on top of these new names - this really is the biggest and best European Automotive Data Event.”
Data Transforms the Automotive Industry
With an innovative city like Berlin, an industry in flux, and a host of big name speakers already confirmed (BMW, Volvo, Nissan, PSA, Siemens, ERTICO, etc.) this is the forum to join in 2015.
For more details on the event and to download the brochure visit
You can expect to hear about topics such as:
- Rediscovering Revenue in the App Space: After creating a useful app experience, where is the money? Find out how to maintain long-term revenue flows in the app space and whether there is ROI on providing connected car services
- Connected Car Data – Don’t Be Evil: The business potential for data seems unlimited, but consumer trust is everything. Balance personalisation and revenue opportunities with privacy concerns to deliver killer non-intrusive services that dispel big brother fears
- Panning for Gold - From Raw Data to Meaningful Insights: Can you handle the exponential growth in data? Master the huge analytics task required to integrate complex vehicle information into OEM business decisions ranging from CRM to vehicle design
- The Future of the In-Car Operating System: The consumer giant announcements have been made, the automakers have made their pledges, but with renewed delays to the CE battle cries, the future has yet to be decided. Who will deliver the decisive blow for OS supremacy?
- The First Brush Strokes of the Bigger Picture: The connected car is only the first step towards connected urban environments. What will this new ecosystem look like and where will the automotive industry fit in?
Expert Insights from key Industry Voices
Telematics Berlin has a whole new set of high class speakers including:
- Ralf-Peter Schäfer, Vice President of Traffic and Travel Information Product, TomTom
- Scott Lyons, Partner and Business Development – Connected Services, Ford
- Ulrich Fastenrath, Head - Traffic Information Management & Routing Optimization, BMW
- Francois Huere, Public Affairs Delegate for Road Safety and ITS, PSA
- Redmer Van der Meer, Division General Manager, Nissan
- Martin Kristensson, Director Connected Services, Volvo
- Steffen Schäfer, Senior Principal for Mobility IT Solutions, Siemens
- Dr Johann Prenninger, Head of Field Data Analytics, BMW
- Torbjorn Rosenquist, Automotive Industry Practice Leader - Senior Industry Consultant, Teradata
- Roger Lanctot, Associate Director, Strategy Analytics
- Laurianne Kid, Programme Director, FIA
- Antti Aumo, Managing Director, Mirror Link
To see more of the executive speakers already confirmed for next year, head over to
Above and Beyond Networking
Some of the off stage highlights to be expected are:
- 250+ executive attendees. The right people in the right place: Use this opportunity to engage with our unique blend of senior people from OEMs, Tier 1 suppliers and content producers
- Dedicated networking time. With dedicated time slots for networking it’s impossible to miss out on those all-important face-to-face meetings
- The Berlin Effect. As the innovative tech hub of Europe, use this chance to meet with young and aspiring companies currently paving their way in the Berlin automotive scene
- Policy makers. With some of the top policy bodies in the industry attending and speaking, the event uses this opportunity to be at the forefront of legislative trends
TU-Automotive is the reference point and communications hub for the evolving automotive technology segment as it converges with consumer electronics, mobile and IoT to re-define connectivity, mobility and autonomous use-cases.
Project Director | TU-Automotive
7-9 Fashion Street, London, E1 6PX, UK
Office: +44 (0)20 7422 4329