At Bella Organics, we are committed to producing skin care products that protect, nurture and improve your skin. We choose only the finest organic ingredients that are not only absent of chemicals and toxins but also enhance the skin.
Seattle, WA (PRWEB) February 16, 2015
Bella Organics has a revolutionary line of natural face care that protects and moisturizes all skin types, even the most sensitive ones. Made without toxic ingredients found in most mass-marketed products, each remarkable selection protects, moisturizes and nourishes skin with the goodness of plant-based, organic elements.
With each dollop of Bella Organics Face Cream, anyone can achieve a flawless complexion without rashes or unwanted reactions. Each ingredient is specifically selected based on its unique botanical properties, and all Bella Organics products are formulated to do a specific function for the skin. Everything seems to be made just for you.
After years of searching for the best natural treatment for her own children’s eczema, Bella Organics Founder Alena Bond has carefully chosen each ingredient to make her popular face care products. Made without harsh chemicals or synthetic ingredients, each ingredient in Bella Organics Face Cream is organic, free of toxins and chemicals, and most importantly, provides unparalleled benefits to skin.
Bella Organics Face Cream is made with just eight simple ingredients that naturally enrich skin:
- Organic Shea Butter – As a natural source of Vitamins A, E & F, shea butter has been used for hundreds of years to protect, heal and beautify skin. Bella Organics’ organic shea butter has not been refined with chemicals, making it a pure source of nourishment for skin. Shea butter also contains fatty acids, which protect and revitalize damaged skin.
- Organic Rosehip Seed Oil – This ingredient has collagen and elastin to create cell renewal. Plus, rosehip seed oil reduces hyper-pigmentation, protects from UV damage, heals mild burns and erases age spots, acne scars and stretch marks. Scientists even credit this amazing oil for reducing lines and wrinkles and protecting skin from premature aging.
- Organic Coconut Oil – Using coconut oil on the skin can help build and repair skin and actually slows the development of wrinkles. Coconut oil is packed with antioxidants and medium chain fatty acids that help build cells rather than destroy them, causing skin to look younger and more radiant.
- Organic Jojoba Oil – When applied to the skin, jojoba oil helps regulate balanced oil production, giving skin the perfect amount of healthy moisture. Jojoba oil is quickly absorbed by the skin and then rejuvenates it, promoting new cell growth.
- Organic Pomegranate Seed Oil – Just like the fruit itself, pomegranate seed oil is full of antioxidants and is an ideal natural moisturizer for skin. Best of all, it fades wrinkles and fine lines, improves elasticity and provides a healthy glow.
- Organic Aloe Vera Oil – First hailed by the Ancient Egyptians as the “plant of immortality,” aloe vera has long been used as an anti-aging ingredient. Containing over 75 nutrients, aloe vera is a great moisturizer and treats sunburns, acne and stretch marks.
- Organic Rosemary Essential Oil – Rosemary has natural circulatory benefits, so applying rosemary essential oil to skin can tone, firm and detoxify. Using this oil on your skin every day contributes to an overall better complexion.
- Vitamin E – Known for its anti-aging properties, adding this nutrient to face cream also causes it to have a longer shelf life without adding harsh chemicals.
“At Bella Organics, we are committed to producing skin care products that protect, nurture and improve your skin,” said Bond. “We choose only the finest organic ingredients that are not only absent of chemicals and toxins but also enhance the skin. Each ingredient has a job to do and it delivers.”
All Bella Organics products are clearly labeled with exactly what is in the product, so you can trust that your skin will be treated with the utmost care. In addition, all Bella Organics products are organic, cruelty free, vegan, gluten free, handcrafted in the U.S. and packaged with 100% recyclable materials.
To find out more about Bella Organics, or to purchase online, please visit LoveBellaOrganics.com.
About Bella Organics
Bella Organics was founded in 2012 in response to a growing concern for the severe lack of all-natural and organic skin care products available. The mission statement is simple: Take care of our bodies, and in turn, our bodies will take care of us. That’s why Bella Organics products will never contain water, emulsifiers, or any of the toxic or unnatural ingredients that are found today in most mass-market products. Only the best plant-based essential oils and extracts are used—each one specifically selected based on its unique botanical properties and its effect on skin.
All Bella Organics products are handcrafted locally by employees who earn a fair wage, creating a positive work environment. Bella Organics was founded on the premise of being natural and environmentally responsible, which is why packaging is comprised of 100% recyclable materials, with a goal of providing 80% of products in biodegradable containers within the next few years.
For more information about Bella Organics, visit LoveBellaOrganics.com.