CMMS Software: Anywhere ~ Anytime
Portland, Oregon (PRWEB) February 18, 2015
MaintSmart CMMS Software is available on the cloud effective February 18, 2015. MaintSmart Cloud provides access on devices such as PC, laptop, Windows Tablet, Windows Phone, iMac, Mac Book Pro, iPad, iPhone, iPod, Android Tablet and even an Android Phone. Interest in MaintSmart Cloud is high due to the following:
- Low up front costs. Access the full MaintSmart Enterprise system with a small initial investment.
- Reduced computer cost.
- Flexible concurrent licensing.
- Remote access to an enterprise level CMMS software system.
- No more expensive servers to maintain.
- Secure Tier IV Datacenters that are HIPAA, PCI-DSS and IRS 1075 compliant.
- SQL Server database professionally managed and backed up.
- System monitored 24/7/365 and has dual layer 128-bit encryption.
- Seamless upgrades and patches performed by our professional team at no additional cost.
MaintSmart Cloud users in a manufacturing multi-facility environment identify and correct problems equipment with features such as Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE), reliability analysis, extensive Excel exporting and analysis capability without leaving the plant floor. MaintSmart’s unique automatic printing and emailing functions provide a way for the maintenance manager to schedule any report for automatic printing and/or emailing based upon Time/Day of Week, Time/Day Interval, Time/Calendar Day and Meter (user-defined interval). MaintSmart Cloud leverages this capability with cloud email and access to local printers.
Examples of automatic reports could be:
- Preventative maintenance tasks due this week for each equipment maintenance technician.
- PM completion rate for each maintenance technician for the week, month, year or any date range.
- Equipment failures over the weekend where minutes of lost time was greater than 10 minutes (for example).
- Reorder list for parts below minimum stock or at reorder level.
- Cost to maintain each equipment item during past fiscal period.
- Issue new work orders automatically based upon equipment demand.
Many users prefer to schedule all preventive maintenance through the print scheduler using MaintSmart’s unique preventative maintenance list format reporting. Automatic preventive maintenance issuance only needs to be set-up once because it uses a floating date range instead of hard-coded dates. With this CMMS the software handles all preventive maintenance assignments automatically. This ensures consistency and frees the maintenance manager for other tasks.
MaintSmart CMMS software users reside in nearly 40 countries. Manufacturing/food processing (64%), hospitals (9%), government/municipalities (8%), schools (7%) and hospitality industry (4%) all benefit from using MaintSmart CMMS.
After using MaintSmart for seven months this user comments: “So far we have found MaintSmart to be fulfilling our needs. Great product.” - EPL feed, LLC, Washington, U.S.A.