“Our accuracy rate is the result of our corporate culture and commitment to quality,” said Talin Andonians, Discovia’s Vice President of Operations.
San Francisco, Calif. (PRWEB) February 18, 2015
San Francisco, Calif. – February 18, 2015 – Discovia, a leading global provider of eDiscovery services to corporations, law firms and government entities, announced that it achieved a 99.7% Accuracy Rate on over 14,000 client service requests in 2014.
In making this announcement, Discovia is the first provider of electronic discovery and related services to publish its metrics for data management service quality. The company measures accuracy on all work it completes in the areas of data processing and data volume reconciliation; hosting services including database set-up, formatting, user permissions and security credentials; document productions; and all other non-production deliverables.
There are many steps Discovia has taken to achieve and maintain its high data management accuracy and quality performance:
- The company has a total focus on quality – it is one of very few industry providers to employ a full-time Quality Assurance Manager
- It measures quality performance daily and posts results by employee and client; it measures both internal and client-identified errors
- It follows very rigorous protocols. Discovia has built a methodology containing hundreds of quality control points. Based on the actual workflow for each client and project, the system automatically initiates the appropriate number of quality control processes at the most critical stages of each project
- It is committed to process automation to minimize human touches and opportunities for human error
- It earned ISO 27001 certification which required detailed documentation of systems, procedures, and controls
“Our accuracy rate is the result of our corporate culture and commitment to quality,” said Talin Andonians, Discovia’s Vice President of Operations. “We employ an exceptional team of professionals who focus on continuous improvement and documentation of our processes. To that end, we have made a significant investment in building a robust quality system featuring proven methodologies and very stringent protocols.”
Discovia provides electronic discovery and related services to corporations and law firms involved in litigation, internal and ITC investigations, and HSR Second Requests. Services include onsite and remote data collections, data minimization, data processing and hosting, expert application of leading technology-assisted review tools, document review management, and document productions. Discovia is one of the few eDiscovery services providers to achieve ISO 27001 certification for data security, and the first to be certified to the new 2013 protocols. Discovia is the first to publish its accuracy rate - 99.7 percent, and typically achieves data culling rates of over 95 percent for repeat clients. The company has also earned kCura’s Orange Level “Best-in-Service” status for its expertise in supporting clients hosting data in Relativity. Discovia is the first eDiscovery services firm to deliver a fixed-price managed services solution, enabling corporate legal departments and law firms to gain a world-class eDiscovery function without the cost of building it internally. More information is available at 415-392-2900 or http://www.discovia.com.