Ketchikan, Alaska (PRWEB) February 17, 2015
Waterfall Resort, the most popular fishing lodge in Alaska, is serving up $500 in savings for guests that book during American Heart Month , now through February 28, 2015, for travel during prime King Salmon season fishing in June, 2015. The resort’s expert guides help novice and experienced anglers alike reel in King Salmon (Chinook) and Silver Salmon (Coho) each summer season, both of which contain omega three fatty acids required for good cardiovascular health. The fish is then professionally cleaned, filleted, vacuum packed and flash frozen so guests can bring their fish home and enjoy a heart healthy diet long after their fishing excursion.
Guests that book during American Heart Month will enjoy $500 off all land packages for June King Salmon fishing trips, with rates starting at $3,010 for an all-inclusive three-day, two-night stay. Available mid-June to June 30, 2015, each package is per person, based on double-occupancy and includes:
- Round-trip sea plane tour from Ketchikan, AK to Waterfall Resort
- Oceanfront historic cabins or lodge room accommodations
- Professional fish processing including cleaning, filleting and flash freezing
- All meals, including hearty all-you-can-eat Alaskan fare including wine with dinner
- Legendary sport fishing at the best King Salmon fishing spots in the region
- Expert guides with heated 25′ cabin cruisers, all equipment and all-weather gear
- Daily housekeeping and all other all-inclusive resort services
- On-site Alaska Airlines ticket agent for easy check-in of luggage and frozen fish boxes through to final destination
- Free Wi-Fi hotspots
Near Ketchikan, just a 90-minute flight from Seattle, Waterfall Resort offers an exhilarating and memorable experience in southeast Alaska. Established in 1912, Waterfall Resort was once a wild Alaskan seafood cannery that broke records for the sheer volume of salmon it caught and exported all over the world. In 1982, The Waterfall Group transformed the property into one of the finest remote sport fishing destinations in the world. Its location on Prince of Wales Island by Alaska’s famous Inside Passage combined with its all-inclusive four-star guest service, expert guides, historic accommodations, and hearty Alaskan dining make for an unforgettable experience year after year.
For more information visit http://www.WaterfallResort.com or call 800.544.5125.
About The Waterfall Group
Leaders in adventure hospitality management on land, on the water and in the air, The Waterfall Group delivers extraordinary outdoor lifestyle experiences featuring unique and scenic destinations, marine and aviation expertise, satisfying local cuisine, easy travel and warm, friendly customer service. Founded in 1980, The Waterfall Group markets, operates and supports multiple lines of business nationally from all-inclusive Alaska sport fishing lodges to sea plane tours in the Florida Keys.