Florence Lastra a Signa Italy (PRWEB) February 20, 2015
Good Tastes Of Tuscany launches a new, full-immersion Professional Food Photography Course consisting of 8 hours and one weekend of intensive training at a cost of 200 Euro per person. The Food Photography Workshop will give the students a professional grounding of the art and the technology behind food photography.
The course will teach the participant to take stunning photos from start to finish - anytime, anywhere, with any camera.
Specifically, the course will teach the participant these core skills:
- Food Storytelling - The students will acquire the knowledge of how to tell a story through the food and the scene.
- Food Styling - The student will learn to style the food to be appealing in ways that is photogenic to create stunning pictures.
- Scene Composition - The student will learn how to compose beautiful and structured food scenes that make the best use of lighting, surfaces, accents, and more.
- Photo Shooting - The student will learn how to get the most from the equipment available (from I Phone to DSLR) to take gorgeous, well-composed food photos every time.
- Image Processing - The student will learn how to make realistic food photos with few key editing techniques.
- Sharing - The student will gain recognition for his work by applying techniques that engage the social web around the delicious photos that has learned to create.
Whether the participant wants to start a food blog or simply share more rewarding food photos with friends, the course is designed to give the confidence needed to take stunning food photos that get noticed.
In addition to hands-on instruction, this course includes a printable 10-page cheat sheet with key points that can be used as a reference time and time again.
In just over 8 hours of lessons, the participant will gain the skills and confidence to shoot rewarding food photos.