The Company achieved 49% growth in sales year-to-year with its AutoPilot® product line.
MELVILLE, N.Y. (PRWEB) February 19, 2015
Nastel Technologies, a global provider of middleware monitoring, management and tracking solutions with real-time analytics and self-service, entering its 21st year in business has achieved record revenues with significant expansion in the Financial Services, Healthcare and Retail sectors.
Nastel’s growth in Financial Services was accomplished through its ability to help banks reduce their payment system risk. In Healthcare Nastel provided a solution that helped expedite the processing of claims. In Retail Nastel’s solution help accelerate goods through the supply chain for customers using warehouse management and ERP.
Highlights of Nastel Technologies’ 2014 include the following four areas:
- Sales Growth – The Company achieved 49% growth in sales year-to-year with its AutoPilot® product line. One of its largest deals was won due to its superior ability in monitoring IBM WebSphere Application Server as well as IBM MQ and Information Broker.
- Customer Satisfaction – Customer satisfaction has always been the top priority of the company and in 2014 Nastel achieved a 95% renewal rate from existing accounts.
- Competitive success – The middleware space is highly competitive; nevertheless, Nastel won several major deals replacing both BMC and IBM at Global 2000 businesses.
- New Market Expansion – Nastel spun off a new company jKool LLC (http://www.jkoolcloud.com) that provides a Cloud-based, Streaming Analytics SaaS solution. While the technology in jKool is new, the expertise in providing real-time analytics and highly scalable systems at Nastel was applied successfully to the Big Data opportunity.
“2014 was an outstanding year for Nastel, with large wins, happy customers and new product innovation,” said Hari Mohanan, VP Sales at Nastel Technologies.
New announcements for 2015 already include:
- AutoPilot Insight - a new solution for governance of monitoring policies providing real-time analysis of their effectiveness. AutoPilot Insight enables users to ask ad-hoc questions to their data and gain instant insight. This is the first in a series of solutions that leverage the new big data analytics technology in Nastel’s sister company jKool, LLC.
- Agent-less monitoring support for IBM’s new MQ Appliance
- Support for Monitoring and tracking of transfers through IBM MFT (Managed File Transfer).
- Nastel will be showcasing its solutions including AutoPilot Insight at IBM InterConnect 2015 in Las Vegas, from 2/22 – 2/26 in booth #423. On February 24th at InterConnect Nastel will be hosting a customer case study on a recent win in the financial services industry.
The chosen APM solution for over 200 Fortune 500 and Global 2000 corporations, Nastel AutoPilot has earned a reputation for helping companies significantly reduce the frequency and duration of costly application outages. Focused on middleware-centric enterprises, the technology provides real-time, in-memory analytics via Complex Event Processing (CEP) to evaluate situations called “business views” rather than individual events. This approach can infer a root-cause from multiple events thus delivering meaningful alerts at the same time avoiding false alarms.
With AutoPilot’s real-time analytics, IT specialists receive alerts in-time to address the root cause of problems before users are affected.
Nastel Technologies is a global provider of middleware monitoring, management and tracking solutions with real-time analytics and self-service. Nastel is a privately held company headquartered in New York, with offices in the U.S., the U.K., France, Germany and Mexico, and a network of partners throughout Europe, the Middle East, Latin America and Asia. For more information, visit us at http://www.nastel.com.