“This recognition is a testament to our innovative approach and the substantial value we are driving to Global 500 clients through our risk-measured, cost-optimized solutions.”
Washington, D.C. (PRWEB) February 19, 2015
Clutch Group, an organization dedicated to helping companies tackle complex legal, risk and compliance issues, is pleased to announce that is has been named in the 10th annual International Association of Outsourcing Professionals (IAOP) 2015 Global Outsourcing 100 List® as an outstanding service provider for the second year in a row.
This year’s Global Outsourcing 100 List® criteria focused on four categories in which Clutch was evaluated: size and growth, delivery excellence, programs for innovation, and corporate social responsibility. The top 100 service providers were determined by an independent judging panel organized by the IAOP through rigorous assessment of each category.
This recognition comes at a time of enormous growth for Clutch Group:
- Clutch recently opened new offices in London and Zurich and expanded its headquarters in Washington, DC by over 30%.
- In the past year, Clutch has grown over 100%, doubled its technology footprint, launched an energy and natural resources practice, and expanded its global consultant and associate pools by over 30%.
- Clutch Group was recently recognized as a finalist in the 2014 British Legal Awards in the Supplier of the Year category and was named an Outstanding Service Provider in the 2014 International Association for Contract & Commercial Management (IACCM) Innovation Awards.
- Clutch was also named in the Inc. 5000 list as one of the fastest-growing private companies in America and was voted as a Top Legal Outsourcing Provider and a Top Corporate Investigations Provider by the 2014 New York Law Journal Reader Rankings.
- In addition, Clutch was named a Leader in the LPO industry by NelsonHall and was honored for its accelerated growth in the 10th Annual Aggie 100 Rankings.
“We are excited to once again be named in the IAOP’s Global Outsourcing 100 List for a second year,” said Abhi Shah, Founder & CEO of Clutch Group. “This recognition is a testament to our innovative approach and the substantial value we are driving to our Global 500 clients through risk-measured, cost-optimized solutions.”
“Being named to The Global Outsourcing 100 list is no easy task,” said Michael Corbett, the IAOP Chairman who led and organized the judging panel. “IAOP is pleased to recognize Clutch Group for their excellence and achievement.”
About Clutch Group
Founded in 2005 by top attorneys from leading firms and business process pioneers, Clutch Group has grown to a team of legal, technology and process experts in six offices across three continents. Clutch was built from the ground up to help General Counsels more effectively manage problems within Fortune 500 companies. Clutch combines its expertise in harnessing technology, implementing process and focusing on fact development to deliver risk-measured, cost-optimized solutions for clients. Clutch Group has been consistently ranked as a top provider by industry research as well as client satisfaction since its inception and has been recognized by industry authorities including Nelson Hall, the New York Law Journal, the International Association of Outsourcing Professionals (IAOP), Chambers Global, Frost & Sullivan, the Black Book of Outsourcing, and Dun & Bradstreet. For more information, visit http://www.clutchgroup.com.
Mark Allen & Company
IAOP is the go-to association leading the way to improve outsourcing outcomes by bringing together customers, providers and advisors in a collaborative, knowledge-based environment that promotes professional development, recognition, certification and excellence. With over 120,000 members and affiliates worldwide, IAOP is not only on top of the latest trends but in front of them. Through its expansive global chapter network, premier training and certification programs, knowledge center, member community and more, IAOP helps members learn, grow and succeed. For more information and how you can become involved, visit http://www.IAOP.org.
Media & Communications Manager, IAOP
+1.845.452.0600, ext. 122 | Kate.hammond(at)IAOP(dot)org