"IT Professionals should take advantage of this unique offer from Microsoft to move up to the current Windows 2012 Server," said CEO Rich Rodgers. "Upgrades from these older Certifications have not been allowed previously."
Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) February 20, 2015
CED Solutions, the leader in Microsoft Certifications in North America for the last 6 years combined, today announced learning support for Microsoft's one-time offer to upgrade Network Administration skills to the latest server product and Certification, MCSA: Windows 2012 Server. This Certification will provide the current skills and knowledge to properly implement, manage, and maintain Windows Server 2012.
The upgrade, with free examination retake if required, may be obtained by attending the Microsoft Course 20417 Upgrading Your Skills to MCSA: Windows 2012 Server on any of the following dates: 3/9 to 3/13, 3/30 to 4/3, 4/20 to 4/24, or 5/11 to 5/15.
If an IT Professional is certified on any of these previous versions of Windows Server, they may attend the upgrade course to MCSA: Windows 2012 Server:
Windows Server 2008 certifications
- MCSA: Windows Server 2008
- MCITP: Server Administrator on Windows Server 2008
- MCITP: Enterprise Administrator on Windows Server 2008
- MCITP: Virtualization Administrator on Windows Server 2008 R2
- MCITP: Enterprise Messaging Administrator 2010
- MCITP: Lync Server Administrator 2010
- MCITP: SharePoint Administrator 2010
- MCITP: Enterprise Desktop Administrator on Windows 7
Windows Server 2000 or 2003 certifications
- MCDST: Windows XP
- MCSE: Windows 2000
- MCSA Windows 2000
- MCSA: Security on Windows 2000
- MCSA: Security on Windows 2003
- MCSA: Windows Server 2003
- MCSE: Security on Windows 2000
- MCSE: Security on Windows 2003
- MCSE: Windows Server 2003
- MCSA: Messaging on Windows Server 2000
- MCSA: Messaging on Windows Server 2003
- MCSE: Messaging on Windows Server 2000
- MCSE: Messaging on Windows Server 2003
About CED Solutions
CED Solutions is a Microsoft Gold Learning Partner, Cisco Associate Partner, CompTIA Partner, EC Council Partner, and partner with many additional organizations as one of the leading IT and business skills training providers. Offering the most timely content delivered by the best instructors, we provide customers with their choice of convenient class times, delivery methods and formats to accelerate their success. With courses spanning from foundational training to specialized certifications, our core IT training is focused on the ability of the student to leave with the knowledge to be successful in their current or future positions.
Founded in 2000, CED Solutions is headquartered in Marietta, GA. Learn more at http://www.cedsolutions.com