Chiasso, Switzerland (PRWEB) February 24, 2015
Today ProgeSOFT is excited to announce the most eagerly awaited new release of the company’s main product, progeCAD 2016 Professional, a 2D/3D DWG/DXF-native CAD platform fully compatible with AutoCAD® and other CAD programs supporting DWG/DXF file formats.
progeCAD 2016 Professional, the software for advanced technical drawing acknowledged by the CAD professionals in need of the DWG environment, offers in its new edition DWG compatibility with AutoCAD® DWG files versions up to 2016. Thanks to Cloud technology integrated with progeCAD 2016, the level of collaboration and data sharing has been dramatically enhanced. The Cloud integration allows the CAD operator to save and open drawings on a Cloud station enabling literally ubiquitous access to projects from any required place and to any required person to design, view and revise. The new version is also showcasing the Dynamic input feature as an alternative way to specify coordinates in the drawing area and a rethink of GUI, inviting Users to assess the interface new graphics, welcoming colours and by far more user-friendly and appealing look-and-feel. The user interface by all means remains familiar containing all the drawing and editing commands and tools of the industry standard CAD software. Then there are the scores of fixes of the former listed bugs and glitches like solid extrusion, zoom, ortho and object snaps just to name a few which are to gratify the User of the 2016 release.
Listed below are the main new features of the progeCAD 2016 edition:
- Dynamic input, a command line interface at the crosshair to enter commands and coordinates with interactive display of changes; configurable according to the personal or company standards.
- Dynamic UCS, to speed up 3D modelling this feature automatically creates a temporary plane to draw on, so there is no need to constantly specify a new UCS to change views.
- Cloud integration. Enhance collaboration and simplify teamwork through an easy reach to drawings! progeCAD Cloud supports the major cloud services for file sharing and syncing like DropBox, Google Drive and Microsoft One Drive.
- Advanced Solid grips, enriched 3D editing through the grips. Select and drag black squares of grips on a 3D model to alter the shape and size of primitive solids. The change of one parameter will maintain the overall solid shape by automatically updating other parameters.
- 3D Ortho. Classic X,Y Ortho snap modes have been beefed up by orthogonal snap mode for the Z-axis, restricting cursor movement not only to horizontal and vertical, but also in the up and down directions.
- Annotative objects, the feature automates the sizing of annotations such as text(single and multi-line), dimensions, hatches, tolerances, blocks and block attributes in multiple viewports with varying scales. The annotative objects are scaled based on the current annotation scale setting and are automatically displayed at the correct size.
- Drawing Fields. Save time and improve accuracy using fields to automate the insertion of titleblock text or other annotations in a drawing, especially, when this text occurs repeatedly like it is in case of the current date, the drafter’s initials, the company name and address etc.
- ARCTEXT, the command enables text alignment along an existing arc object, very handy when adding complex curved text in drawings.
- Breakline, the command line creates a breakline, a polyline including a breakline symbol, by specifying two points and the location of the breakline symbol between them. It is possible to control the relative size and appearance of the breakline symbol and the extension of the polyline beyond the selected start and end points.
- PDF/A Print. Create PDF files compliant with the PDF/A Standard often requested by official institutions and public administrations and used for long-term archiving.
- Change Space, the CHSPACE command to move or copy entities from Model Space to Paper Space or the other way round very quickly and easily. Entities are also scaled by the viewport scale to come out in the correct size.
- Draw order advanced tools, control of draw order of CAD entities through a new toolbar.
- Autocomplete command mode. Enhanced command line input assisted by a list or auto completion of commands and system variables as they are being typed.
Click https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwF8mMM1i_A&list=PLyQrW_6rrnRfQxAoEkdhbo44iU2Fi6zYc to watch Video demonstrating the new features of progeCAD 2016 Professional
As commented by Marco Lucini, director for ProgeSOFT SA: “progeCAD Professional is designed to make the draftsman efficient and precise at the most competitive price. With the new 2016 edition the program takes another step forward to be in line with the technology at the cutting edge. This surely has to do with Cloud integration, the functionality in high demand in the market, as well as Dynamic input implementation, the most requested by our users feature. Our little CAD package is getting ever more complete, intuitive and easy-to-use to serve you and your productivity.”
progeCAD 2016 Professional is compatible with the Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 operating systems and also ready for Windows 10. Alongside all the generic CAD standard commands progeCAD provides the tools typical of the advanced DWG environment, such as: ACIS 3D solid modelling, advanced rendering, Dynamic UCS, ICADLib blocks library manager. The design process is further assisted through complete image management, from raster images insertion to their in-place editing. The Professional package also puts at disposal of its Users a series of customization tools, supporting the following programming languages: LISP, DIESEL, IRX (C++ Similar to ARX), SDS (C++ ADS compatible), VBA and COM automation.
To download a 30-day fully functional trial version of progeCAD 2016 Professional click this link http://www.progesoft.com/en/downloads/progecad-professional
More information, videos and tutorials are on the http://www.progesoft.com/en/products/progecad-professional official website and the https://www.youtube.com/user/progesoft YouTube Channel as well as on the Facebool page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/progeSOFT-progeCAD/136313050820 Twitter at https://twitter.com/progesoft and Google+ at https://plus.google.com/111735188507269161792
ProgeSOFT SA is a private software company specializing in low-cost CAD solutions and has been operating in the sector for more than 22 years. ProgeSOFT is also a founder and executive member of the IntelliCAD® Technology Consortium.