(PRWEB) February 21, 2015
This year, in an effort to provide even more valuable customer feedback for the industry, manufacturers and retailers will be rating the services of their providers according to five metrics.This is will be in addition to the ‘popular’ vote that eft conducts year on year.
Customer voting will close the 12th of March with full results announced at the 2015 3PL Summit, Chicago, June 16-18 : http://events.eyefortransport.com/3pl/
To all shippers (manufaturer/retailer) here is the link to nominate and rate 3PLs:
The five metrics used to rate their 3PL are:
1. Innovation / New ideas and solutions – The degree to which the 3PL you’re working with proactively provides your organization with innovation, new ideas and new solutions to tackle the challenges you’re facing
2. Leadership/Management & Relationship Development – The level of dedication the senior leadership team of your 3PL has towards developing the business relationship with your organization and working to understand the nature of your business
3. Reliability – The reliability of the service provided by your 3PL including on-time delivery, security, comprehensiveness of distribution network, ability to accommodate requests, etc.
4. Customer Service & Speed of response to queries and problems – The degree to which your 3PL is accessible, helpful and effective in helping tackle business queries, service emergencies and problems that crop up
5. Value for money – Whether you think the 3PL you are using provides you with the service-level you expect at the appropriate price-level
If you’re a logistics provider and would like to push your customers to nominate and rate your company, please find all the information here:
For more information, visit the 3PL Awards 2015 website.
Or contact Magali Mathieu – mmathieu(at)eft(dot)com - +442074224327