Auto mobility is changing un-recognisably. Be a part of the action at TU-Automotive Detroit and join 3000+ senior execs.
(PRWEB) February 23, 2015
Gone are the days when connected car discussions are just one piece of the OEM strategy. Today, it is not only intertwined within central strategies, it is the CRUX of the future of the auto industry as automakers put tech. first.
Now in its 15th year, TU-Automotive Detroit has inspired automotive innovation since 2000. This year it will remain the go-to-hub for learning and networking for all things connected car – plus provide a complete road map for impending autonomous vehicle and new mobility options. The brand new agenda with the hottest speakers in auto tech has just been released here: http://www.tu-auto.com/detroit
Ruthana Foulkes, head of research at TU-Automotive said “TU-Automotive Detroit provides an unparalleled opportunity to be at the center of all things auto tech. There’s every chance here, not to just meet with the biggest influencers, but to become an influencer and be part of the conversations that result in the next iteration of the connected car”.
She continued “Auto mobility is changing unrecognizably. Be a part of the action at TU-Automotive Detroit and join 3000+ senior execs.”
This year’s TU-Automotive Detroit promises to answer every pressing question on telematics, autonomy and mobility. 150+ speakers including GM, Ford, Volvo, Kia, MIT agelab and Center for Automotive Research Stanford will speak on topics such as:
- Connected Car Data: The hottest commodity in the world’s hottest tech. industry – are you feeling its full power?
- Safety, ADAS, Autonomous: Integrate the big ethical, human and legal questions into your tech. roadmap to crack the autonomous code
- Smart Mobility: Automakers become mobility service providers. From car-sharing to sustainability - OEMs re-invent transportation for the 21st century
- Legislation vs. Technology: Distraction, liability and licencing. Get legislators on side to make the right decision for the future of auto tech.
- Cyber Security: Create an in-penetrable connected car infrastructure to ensure hackers can’t take control of the road
Tickets will sell-out so early booking is advisable. Register here: http://www.tu-auto.com/detroit/register.php
Follow the conversation at #TUDetroit or get involved via detroit(at)tu-auto.com or + 44 (0) 207 375 7585 / 1 800 814 3459 ext. 7585
TU-Automotive is a world leader in providing events and business intelligence to the automotive technology community, covering telematics, auto mobility, autonomous vehicles and legal & insurance. You can sign up to receive free weekly updates, including exclusive industry analysis, interviews and insights at: http://www.tu-auto.com
Innovation: Connectivity – Mobility - Autonomy