Norwalk, CT (PRWEB) February 20, 2015
Folio:'s Top Women in Media program honors the most influential and trail-blazing women in media, who have made a large impact on the way the public sector consumes media. Together, these women have innovated and guided their businesses into new markets throughout the last year. The final deadline to submit nominations for Folio:'s Top Women in Media program is Friday, February 27 at midnight, ET.
For more information, visit http://www.foliotopwomen.com.
Folio:'s annual Top Women in Media list is comprised of women who have demonstrated the ability to influence the industry within their respective markets. Last year, hundreds of attendees celebrated the achievements of 80+ women who have demonstrated a concrete understanding of where the media industry is going, and what they can do to get it there. After a wildly successful inaugural event, Folio: is excited to recognize a new set of media professionals.
- Industry leadership: Executives (and women of all ranks) who've had an exceptional impact on the direction of their industry or market in ways that are measurable beyond just their own companies.
- Corporate visionaries: Women who've steered their companies into new markets, new opportunities, new audiences, and strong, measurable growth.
- Director-level Doers: Women who've successfully executed on a strategy, and transformed their business line or brand.
- Entrepreneurs: Women who've launched companies and upended markets and categories.
- Mentors: Women who've made an extraordinary effort, and had an extraordinary impact, on the careers of their colleagues.
- Rising Stars: Women on the rise, making their mark, even at the early stages of their careers.
Each nominee must be employed by a media company, digital-only media company, association, or consult/service-provider to the industry. To submit a nomination for Folio:'s Top Women in Media Awards, please visit http://www.foliotopwomen.com. The deadline to submit nominations is February 27, 2015.
Questions? Contact Amanda Targowski at atargowski(at)accessintel(dot)com or (203) 899-8436.
Folio: is the leading publication serving the entire magazine media industry. The Folio: family of products includes the monthly Folio: magazine, weekly eNewsletters, Folio: Webinars, The Folio: Show, The Eddie & Ozzie Awards and The Folio: 100. Visit Folio: online at http://www.foliomag.com.