Many marketers will find this to be a highly attractive package that makes it easier for them to get started with marketing automation and to grow their marketing programs over time. - David M. Raab, author, VEST Report
Broomfield, CO. (PRWEB) February 23, 2015
dbSignals, a provider of marketing automation software, today announced that its cloud-based multi-channel campaign design and database platform is ranked among the top marketing solutions when analyzed by the respected Vendor Selection Tool (VEST) Report by Raab Associates.
“Considering we just announced the rollout of our platform in January and were an unknown entity a few months ago, we are proud to have scored very high across all three business sectors – small, mid-size and large,” said Chris Lynde, dbSignals founder and CEO. “Our showing in this respected industry analysis confirms that we offer a number of desirable features that the big vendors don’t, and we outscore many vendors on the top three criteria used by customers when evaluating these platforms: cost-of-ownership, ease-of-use and data integration.”
Raab Associates’ 2015 B2B Marketing Automation Vendor Selection Tool (VEST) scores vendors on nearly 200 data points and summarizes results showing which systems are best suited for small, mid-size and large companies.
“dbSignals offers an innovative combination of sophisticated marketing automation, integrated B2B and B2C prospect databases, and automated predictive models,” said David M. Raab, consultant and author of B2B Marketing Automation Vendor Selection Tool (VEST). “Many marketers will find this to be a highly attractive package that makes it easier for them to get started with marketing automation and to grow their marketing programs over time.”
The report highlights and confirms dbSignals’ strengths:
- A remarkably easy-to-use interface.
- Advanced marketing automation features including dynamic content, multi-step branching campaign flows, multivariate testing, fine-grained user rights management, options to use external email services, and external HTML templates.
- Supported channels including email, SMS, direct mail, surveys, landing pages, and social media.
- Ability for agencies and corporations to rebrand the system with their own identity.
- Access to huge B2B and B2C prospect databases holding more than 60 million business names and 235 million consumer names.
- Automated machine learning to select the most productive segments within the prospect lists with little guidance from system users.
- Underlying distributed database architecture that accommodates very large data volumes and custom data structures more easily than most B2B marketing automation products that rely solely on the CRM record.
After three years of development, and a very successful soft launch in November 2014, dbSignals officially announced its next-generation marketing automation software in January 2015. The platform provides hundreds of millions of leads in an affordable, easy-to-use platform. A young and nimble company backed by private equity investors, dbSignals has a flexible approach to pricing and a base rate as low as $500 per month. The platform also sets a new standard in usability and set-up requirements, and can be up and running in a couple of days, not months.
To learn more about dbSignals, visit http://www.dbSignals.com.
Broomfield, Colorado-based, with offices in Phoenix, Arizona, dbSignals is a provider of marketing automation software and a wholly owned subsidiary of Club Holdings, LLC. Powered by machine learning technology, predictive analytics, and vast amounts of business and consumer purchase history and buying behavior, dbSignals provides everything a business needs to acquire and retain customers on one easy-to-use SaaS platform. The services are available direct and through white-labeled resellers. Learn more at http://dbsignals.com/.