Styrolution will highlight the “Versatility. Performance. Endless Possibilities” of styrenics at NPE 2015, March 23-27 in Orlando, Florida
Aurora, Illinois (PRWEB UK) 24 February 2015
Styrolution, the global leader in styrenics, will offer an in-depth look at its innovative product portfolio during NPE 2015, a leading international plastics trade show and conference held in Orlando, Florida next month. Styrolution’s booth will feature interactive exhibits and offer visitors the opportunity to learn how the company is helping shape the future of the automotive, healthcare, electronics, household, construction and packaging industries through styrenics. The company’s activities and participation at NPE will be highlighted through the theme of “Versatility. Performance. Endless Possibilities.”
WHEN: March 23-27, 2015
WHERE: NPE 2015, Orlando, Florida, OCCC South Hall, Booth 12085
WHAT: Styrolution’s expansive portfolio of styrenic polymers offer both premium aesthetics and exceptional performance. NPE 2015 provides Styrolution with an ideal platform to showcase the versatility of styrenics and highlight their endless possibilities for manufacturers creating new applications. Further, booth visitors can speak with styrenic polymer experts who understand the unique requirements of manufacturers in automotive, construction, healthcare, electronics, household and packaging. Below is a sample of the applications and solutions Styrolution will exhibit:
- Driving design innovation in automotive: Rear and front fascia brackets made from Luran® S; interior and exterior decorative parts made from Novodur® HH and Luran S with a hot-stamped film overlay; and metal-plated exterior applications using electroplatable Novodur grades.
- Enduring value built-in for construction: New powdered styrenic specialties for use in products such as decking, fencing, railing and siding; irrigation and garden applications using Terluran® and foam board insulation made from Styrolution PS.
- Revitalizing global healthcare: Clear and flexible medical device applications, including drip chambers made from Styrolux® and Styroflex®; flexible medical tubing using Styroflex; and syringes and micro-syringes created from NAS®, Zylar® and Clearblend®.
- Illuminating innovation in electronics: A light guide tool with a laser machined surface employing NAS developed by Polyoptics, stationary batteries using Luran and printers using Terluran.
- Advancing the home of the future: Appliances and housewares, including parts of high-end major appliances using Luran S, transparent drinkware made from NAS and small appliances made from Terluran.
- Driving protection, performance and preference in packaging: Flexible packaging made from Styrolux and Styrolution PS, both NAS- and Zylar-based cosmetics containers, as well as yogurt cups and foam trays made from Styrolution PS.
Styrolution is the leading, global styrenics supplier with a focus on styrene monomer, polystyrene, ABS Standard and styrenic specialties. With world-class production facilities and more than 80 years of experience, Styrolution helps its customers succeed by offering the best possible solution, designed to give them a competitive edge in their markets. The company provides styrenic applications for many everyday products across a broad range of industries, including automotive, electronics, household, construction, healthcare, toys/sports/leisure, and packaging. In 2013, sales were at 5.8 billion euros. Styrolution employs approximately 3,200 people and operates 15 production sites in nine countries.