London, UK (PRWEB) February 23, 2015
A range of factors like the rising number of people having various skin diseases, surging demand for low-cost devices and stronger awareness about aesthetic procedures, among others, are expected to drive the Asian market for dermatology treatment devices. The market is projected to grow at an 11.3% CAGR through to 2019. China accounted for the biggest share (around 28.8%) in the regional dermatology devices market as of 2014, followed by Japan; the latter is estimated to grow at a CAGR of just under 8% till 2019. However, the price sensitive market is adversely impacting the dermatology devices market’s development.
The tropical climate makes the inhabitants of China and India highly predisposed to sun exposure, specifically skin tanning. Hence, there is a hike in the demand for dermatological treatments that have a bearing on the dermatology diagnostic devices sector’s growth in Asia. In Singapore, there has been an upsurge in skin cancer incidence rates. During 2008-2012, there were 2,819 cases of skin cancer in Singapore, amongst which 83% were Chinese, followed by Malays posting 4.5% of all cases.
Heine Optotechnik, FotoFinder Systems, Genesis Biosystems, Ellipse A/S, Palomar Technologies, GE Healthcare, Philips Healthcare, 3Gen LLC, Welch Allyn, Carl Zeiss Meditec, Inc., Hitachi, GE Healthcare, Phillips Healthcare, and Siemens Medical Systems are some of the leading players operating in the market.
Topical research study “Asian Dermatology Treatment Devices Market” drawn up by MicroMarketMonitor is now available at MarketPublishers.com.
Title: Asian Dermatology Treatment Devices Market
Published: September, 2014
Price: US$ 3,500.00
The market research report covers the Asian dermatology devices market, classifying it based on product type, end user, and geography (country). The study presents an analysis of major industry trends as well as PEST analysis, market shares of dominant players, supply chain analysis, usage patterns, emerging and fast-growing segments of the market, high growth geographies and their pertinent regulatory policies, and government incentives. A review of key market restraints, drivers and opportunities is included. Furthermore, the report examines the competitive scenario and provides detailed profiles of the dominant players alongside their developments (partnerships and new product launches, collaborations, agreements, and JVs) over the last several years and also key strategies adopted by companies to maintain and fortify their position in the regional dermatology devices market.
- Comprehensive overview of the Asian dermatology devices market (starting from 2013), including a comparison with the region’s medical devices market, and insights into key drivers and limiters, and market dynamics.
- Exhaustive analysis of Asia’s dermatology devices market by type, end user and by geography.
- Comprehensive examination of the competitive landscape, including top companies, their presence in the market (by type), new product launches and M&As.
- Granular profiles of the leading 21 market players, covering their financials, service and product offerings, related developments, etc.
- Evaluation of the supply chain along with impact analysis.
- Detailed forecasts of the region’s dermatology devices market up to 2019.
More topical reports by the publisher can be found at MicroMarketMonitor page.