PolicyPak Cloud Suite breaks the final barrier to complete application configuration management: remote or non-domain-joined machines
Philadelphia, PA (PRWEB) February 26, 2015
PolicyPak Software, the leader in application configuration management (ACM), today unveiled a major update to their new flagship product, PolicyPak Suite (Cloud Edition), designed to offer IT Pros and Managed Service Providers (MSPs) the ability to deliver all Group Policy settings and manage application settings via the Internet.
PolicyPak Suite (Cloud Edition) is comprised of the same components as the ground-breaking On-Premise Edition of the Suite:
- PolicyPak Application Manager, for application settings delivery, control and enforcement;
- PolicyPak Preferences Manager, for remediation and re-enforcement of Group Policy Preferences settings;
- PolicyPak Admin Templates Manager, for delivering and targeting thousands of Microsoft common Group Policy (Admin Template) settings across an entire network;
- PolicyPak Security Settings Manager, for delivering and targeting over thirteen types of security settings across an entire network.
In addition, the Cloud version of the Suite:
- Delivers settings to non-domain-joined machines as well as domain-joined machines via the PolicyPak Cloud delivery service;
- Delivers all Microsoft Group Policy Admin template settings;
- Delivers all Microsoft Group Policy Preference settings;
- Delivers all Microsoft Group Policy Security settings;
- Keeps enforcing compliance even when machines go offline;
- Enforces or auto-remediates application and Group Policy settings even when machines go offline.
PolicyPak Cloud Suite enables both IT Pros and MSPs to manage application, desktop, system and security settings. IT professionals can get settings to machines which don’t report back to the main office and need to be managed via the Internet. MSPs can create a policy one time and affect multiple customers all at once.
The Cloud Edition of PolicyPak Suite ensures that remote or non-domained users cannot misconfigure or work around application settings dictated by company policy.
Jeremy Moskowitz, PolicyPak founder and Group Policy MVP, said of the new offering: “PolicyPak Cloud Suite breaks the final barrier to complete application configuration management: remote or non-domain-joined machines. We’ve been able to provide all the superpowers of PolicyPak Suite – Group Policy Admin Templates, Group Policy Preferences, Microsoft Security Settings, and thousands of application settings – within our Cloud delivery system to ensure that remote or non-domain-joined machines can be controlled in precisely the same way as your domain-joined machines.”
IT Admins and network administrators who want to try out the powerful functionalities in PolicyPak Suite (Cloud Edition) can get a free trial by contacting PolicyPak at the PolicyPak Website, or by calling (800) 883-8002.
About PolicyPak Software
PolicyPak Software (http://www.policypak.com) is the leader in Application Configuration Management (ACM) for Active Directory. The PolicyPak software Suite enables IT pros to deliver, lockdown and remediate settings for desktops, laptops, VDI sessions, company devices, as well as personal “BYOD” devices. Settings can be controlled either via On-Premise systems like Group Policy or SCCM or using PolicyPak Cloud for computers over the Internet. PolicyPak was founded by desktop management expert and Microsoft Group Policy MVP Jeremy Moskowitz.