Through this series, industry experts will discuss a number of timely and important topics related to ongoing shifts in healthcare that can have a major impact on employers.
PLYMOUTH MEETING, PA (PRWEB) February 23, 2015
Health Advocate™, Inc., the nation’s leading healthcare advocacy and assistance company and a subsidiary of West Corporation, announced today it will be presenting its Solutions Series of webinars starting March 2. The series will feature a wide range of employee benefits topics, including wellness and biometrics, pricing transparency, data analytics, chronic care support and targeted communications, among others. Each of the webinar events will be presented by industry thought leaders in their field of expertise.
“Our Solutions Series provides organizations with key insights to maximize their employee benefits offerings, helping them more effectively engage their employees to reduce costs and improve outcomes,” said Michael J. Cardillo, President, Health Advocate. “Through this series, industry experts will discuss a number of timely and important topics related to ongoing shifts in healthcare that can have a major impact on employers.”
Sessions occur on the following dates, with two sessions on each day, one at 11 AM ET, and the other at 2 PM ET:
- Monday, March 2: Biometric Screening. Pinpoint risks to improve outcomes and lower costs.
- Wednesday, March 18: EmpoweredHealth. Integrate benefits to address gaps in care.
- Wednesday, March 25: Health Cost Estimator+. How pricing transparency can help avoid sticker shock.
- Wednesday, April 1: EAP+Work/Life. Confidential support for personal and work/life issues.
- Wednesday, April 15: Wellness Coaching. Engaging employees to be proactive in their health.
- Tuesday, April 28: Health Advocacy. The right help at the right time navigating healthcare.
- Wednesday, May 6: Information Analytics. Gaining key insights from data analysis.
- Wednesday, May 20: Chronic Care Support. Helping employees take the first step toward better health.
- Wednesday, May 27: Personal Health Communications. Using data to tailor employee messaging.
How to Register
To register for individual webinar events or the entire Solutions Series, visit http://www.HealthAdvocate.com/Solutions or call 866.799.2655.
About Health Advocate
Health Advocate™, Inc., a subsidiary of West Corporation, is the nation’s leading healthcare advocacy and assistance company, serving more than 10,000 clients, including many of the nation’s largest companies.
Health Advocate’s award-winning Health Advocacy program helps members navigate complex healthcare and insurance-related issues, saving them both time and money. We also offer a suite of complementary solutions, including Wellness Coaching, EAP+Work/Life and Chronic Care Solutions, among others. Our fully integrated program EmpoweredHealth seamlessly combines our services into a single, convenient solution, helping members efficiently maximize their benefits.
We also leverage the power of pricing transparency, personalized health communications and more to help members make more informed decisions and get more value out of the healthcare system. All supported by a powerful data analytics engine delivering improved health and financial results.
For more information, visit us at http://www.HealthAdvocate.com
# # #