Minneapolis, MN (PRWEB) February 25, 2015
Boyer & Associates, a Minneapolis-based provider of Microsoft business management solutions, will be co-hosting a free event with Wells Fargo titled, “How to Improve Your Business with Electronic Banking,” on March 12 from 9:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. CT at the Microsoft Technology Center in Edina, MN.
Boyer & Associates and Wells Fargo will present a useful session on how to implement the following money saving technologies:
- Accounts Payable Automation – deposit electronic checks directly into vendor accounts saving time and money.
- Accounts Receivable Automation – ease up collection issues and improve cash flow by getting paid faster and on time.
- Lockbox – eliminate the tedious task of completing deposit slips, cashing checks, and applying them toward the proper invoices.
- Fraud Protection – ensuring protection by the bank should fraudulent activity occur.
- Electronic Bank Reconciliation – simplify and reduce the labor of reconciling cash each day with the bank’s balance.
Experts from Boyer & Associates and Wells Fargo will share insight into how to automate accounting practices and increase productivity.
For more information on the event or to register, click here.
About Boyer & Associates
Since 1994, Boyer has helped growing and mid-market organizations throughout the upper Midwest to identify, evaluate, and implement technology solutions and resources that improve operational efficiency and increase revenue. As a Microsoft Partner, with Gold competencies in ERP, Boyer is the only Twin Cities-based partner to offer local resources on all three middle market-based ERP solutions (Microsoft Dynamics GP, Dynamics NAV, and Dynamics SL), making businesses better. For more information, visit http://www.boyerassoc.com.