San Diego, CA (PRWEB) February 24, 2015
GoFormz, the first complete business solution to eliminate paper forms and modernize how businesses work, today announced the release of version 2.0 of its smart mobile forms apps. The new native apps available now on the App Store and Google Play offer complete solutions for companies that want to move to smart mobile forms and start capturing data electronically.
While most businesses today see the need to eliminate paper forms, those that have tried to make the transition usually fail. Existing options either force employees to change the way they work by changing the look of the forms, only create static .pdf versions that don’t provide access to the information in the forms, or are expensive, over-kill enterprise software solutions.
GoFormz’s mission is to help every business in the world eliminate paper forms, unlock insights from their data and modernize how they work. GoFormz’s smart mobile forms solution lets employees capture data exactly the way they want on any smart phone, tablet or desktop and analyze operations with easy-to-use reports.
Today, more than 10,000 companies including Edison, Furniture Medic, Oakley, Oldcastle and the United Nations have replaced old-school paper forms and time-intensive paperwork with the GoFormz complete mobile forms and reporting solution.
Comments on the News:
- “Mobility is one of the most disruptive business IT trends and it is dramatically changing the way that businesses interact with their customers,” said Jeff Fildey, CEO of GoFormz. “GoFormz is giving companies around the world a powerful and easy solution to mobilize their workforces so they can modernize their businesses.”
- “GoFormz allowed us to easily turn our paper forms into mobile forms,” said Paul Bolte, President and CEO of Bartercard USA. “We now not only impress our members with professional looking mobile forms and PDFs, but even more importantly, all new membership information is immediately available across the company. We have found considerable cost savings using GoFormz, as well as it being so much easier to sign on new members. GoFormz is simply the best electronic form system available today"
GoFormz Mobile Forms and Reports – Mobilize paper forms and start capturing data electronically
The new version of GoFormz mobile forms for Android and iOS features the ability to:
- Complete mobile forms, that look exactly like the paper forms your team is used to, from your phone, tablet or browser
- Capture complete and accurate data every time with pre-populated lists, auto-calculations, required fields and workflow rules that ensure employees cover things in the right order
- Capture all data electronically for viewing online or in easy-to-run reports
- Work anywhere, whether in the office, in the field, or offline even when there is no Internet service
- Collect contextual information that paper can’t handle such as photos, geocoding, and maps
- Generate professional-looking PDFs that can be automatically sent to customers, partners or suppliers
- Stop manually re-keying data from completed paper forms into spreadsheets and other systems
- Increase employee productivity with the ability to dispatch, transfer, and email forms as well as triggering automated workflows when forms are completed.
GoFormz is accessible and affordable to every company, team and employee without requiring technical resources, long sales cycles or big budgets. The new native iOS and Android apps are available now for free on the App Store and Google Play (certain capabilities are only available with paid versions).
GoFormz provides the first complete mobile forms solution that helps any company, team or employee eliminate paper forms and capture data electronically both in the office and on the go. GoFormz is committed to making it easy and affordable for every team to succeed with smart mobile forms – regardless of size, IT resources or budget. With more than 1 million forms processed to date, GoFormz is popular with Fortune 500 companies and small businesses alike. Customers such as Cricket Wireless, Edison Energy, Oakley, Oscar W. Larson and the State of California are using GoFormz to eliminate paper forms, unlock business data and transform how they work. To learn more and start a free trial visit http://www.goformz.com.