New York, NY (PRWEB) February 25, 2015
The 5th Annual “Cancer Immunotherapy: A Long-Awaited Reality” conference will take place on March 26, 2014 at the New York Academy of Medicine in New York City. This single-day conference brings together visionary researchers and clinicians, business leaders, key investors, and other stakeholders to discuss in-depth science, business issues, and investment opportunities in the field of cancer immunotherapy. The conference format is designed to foster networking, knowledge sharing and learning in an interactive environment.
Keynote speakers and panels will feature discussions by noted scientific and clinical thought leaders, industry executives, and institutional investors on
- The future of cancer immunotherapy in the era of PD1/PDL1 inhibitors
- High-Priority Immunotherapy Agents in Development
- Checkpoint Modulators- Next Generation
- Unleashing the power of the immune system through combination therapy
- Combination themes: What combination will convert non-responders to responders? What combination will improve response among responders?
- Unlocking the immune response through innate immune modulation
- CAR/TCR engineered T cells: What solid tumors will be treated effectively with CAR/TCR engineered T cells? What role does the combination with CPIs have with CAR/TCR engineering T cells?
- We have a Model A; Can We Build a Ferrari?
- Immunotherapies in the Adjuvant Setting
- Immune augmentation + tumor destruction: in-situ vaccine?
- Turning a tumor into a vaccine factory: In situ vaccination for low-grade lymphoma
Key speakers for 2015 include:
- Renier J. Brentjen, MD, Ph.D.- Director, Cellular Therapeutics, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Institute
- Joshua Brody, MD- Director, Lymphoma Immunotherapy Program, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai
- Martin "Mac"Cheever, MD--Principal Investigator, Cancer Immunotherapy Trials Network, Member, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, Professor of Medicine/Oncology, University of Washington
- James Gulley, MD, Ph.D.--Chief, Genitourinary Malignancies Branch Director, Medical Oncology Service, Center for Cancer Research, NCI, NIH
- Michael Kalos, Ph.D.--Chief Scientific Officer, Cancer Immunobiology Lilly Research Laboratories, Eli Lilly and Company
- Holbrook Kohrt, MD, Ph.D.--Assistant Professor, Stanford University School of Medicine
- Reiner Laus, MD—CEO of Annias Immunotherapeutics, Former President & CEO, Bavarian Nordic Immunotheraputics
- Ignacio Melero, MD, Ph.D.--CIMA and Clinica Universidad de Navarra
- George E. Peoples, MD, FACS--COL (ret), MC, USA, Founder and CEO, Cancer Insight, LLC, Director, Cancer Vaccine Development Program, Professor, Surgery, Uniformed Services University, Professor (adjunct), Surgical Oncology, MD Anderson Cancer Center
- Robert Pierce, MD--Chief Medical Officer of OncoSec Medical Inc.
- Neil H. Segal, MD, PhD--Deputy Director, Immunotherapeutics Group, Memorial Sloan Kettering
- Robert Sikorski, M.D., Ph.D.-- Vice President, Global Clinical Development, Five Prime Therapeutics
- Robert Stein, MD, Ph.D, Chief Scientific Officer of Agenus Inc.
- Paul Tumeh, MD—Assistant Professor, Department of Medicine, Dermatology Member, JCCC Tumor Immunology Program Area, UCLA
“This conference provides an excellent opportunity to increase your knowledge of the advances and developments in Immuno-oncology,” said Janet L. Dally, founder and managing director of MaidStone Life Sciences, LLC. “The intimate venue also allows attendees to build relationships with experts from noted research institutions and industries.”
MaidStone Life Sciences LLC is the host for the event, with support from Kureczka/Martin Associates. The meeting is also sponsored by Five Prime Therapeutics, Inc. and Great Minds Software.
For more information about the event, please visit the event website at http://www.maidstonels.com/conference.html.
For information regarding conference registration, sponsorship opportunities, and one of the limited company presentation slots available please contact Janet Dally at 609-466-0466 or janetdally at maidstonelifesci.com. Members of the media wishing to attend the event should contact Joan Kureczka, Joan at Kureczka-Martin.com or call 415-821-2413.
About MaidStone Life Sciences, LLC
MSLS is a strategic advisor and partner, providing a full range of services to help our clients increase visibility, unlock stakeholder value and access resources to grow their business. We are a boutique management, investor relations and strategy consulting firm focusing on both public and private companies in the life sciences industry. We have an extensive network of venture capitalists, institutional investors, high net worth individuals, and other sources of capital.