We welcome each new client to the growing Edvance360 user community
Virginia Beach, VA (PRWEB) February 26, 2015
Edvance360, a leading provider of eLearning solutions, one of the top ten tools for online teaching, as well as 2011 winner and six-time-finalist for the CODiE Award for Best Course or Learning Management System, announced that Martinrea™, BelieversTrust™, Typewell™, Netsertive, Inc™, Avoya Travel™, VPSA - University of Vermont Extension™, have recently been added to their user community.
“We are delighted to finish 2014 with strong growth in corporate, health, and non-profit sectors while still supporting continued growth in higher education and K-12 schools. We welcome each new client to the growing Edvance360 user community as each brings with them new and exciting changes that force us as a company to innovate and stay flexible as we meet each new set of challenges. These changes also always further enhance the experience of those who already belong to our Edvance360 user community.”
- Cathy Garland, Vice-President of Marketing & Sales, Edvance360
We invite you to consider joining Edvance360. We offer:
- Badges & Certificates – Edvance360 now offers a new and excited way to reward learners: badges. Badges, in addition to certificates, can build motivation and team morale as learners collect and display the badges they’ve earned in their learning path.
- Unparalleled Personal Support – Edvance360 is a demonstrated leader in its commitment to personalized support for its clients and we commit to a 95% or higher faculty usage rate at all of our client institutions.
- Affordable Pricing – Edvance360’s pricing is significantly lower than any of the other commercial vendors. Pricing is regularly 30%-50% below competitor prices.
- Forward-Thinking Commitment – Edvance360 was the first LMS to combine social networking and other Web 2.0 tools (Wikis, Blogs, RSS feeds, etc.) with the features of a Course Management System and continues to lead the pack in innovation.
- Mobile – Mobile versions and mobile apps are provided for free for both iPhones, iPads, tablets, and Droid phones, which gives the user access to the entire Edvance360 platform. Edvance360 also provides a streamlined mobile version that is fully accessible via tablets, laptops, and smartphones. The mobile version includes the most important tools for users on the go. For a video with more on our mobile version go to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDW-eTtHEjY&feature=related.
Edvance360 is an Internet-based Learning Management System (LMS) and secure social network that enables institutions to implement a successful online learning program. Edvance360 equips schools, corporations, and organizations to host online courses, implement modular courses, and revitalize residential courses. Edvance360 was designed by educators for educators, with insight provided by many of the leading educational design experts.
Our clients enjoy a high return on their investment, personalized support, and customizable solutions. We do not believe a one-size-fits-all approach is beneficial to our clients, so we are committed to adapting Edvance360 to fit the needs of the rapidly changing world of education.
Edvance360 is headquartered in Virginia Beach, Virginia, with operations along the East Coast. For more information, please visit http://www.Edvance360.com or call 866-458-0360.
Edvance360 and the Edvance360 logo are trademarks of Edvance360 Corporation. All other company and product names mentioned herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.