Virginia Beach, VA (PRWEB) February 26, 2015
Edvance360, a leading provider of eLearning services and software solutions and a CODiE 2011 winner for “Best Post-Secondary Course or Learning Management System”, announces a partnership with MegaMeeting.com to provide the innovative features of E360 Live!™
What is E360 Live?™ – E360 Live!™ is a seamless, integrated, part of the LMS with a real-time, collaborative suite of tools. This includes live video conferencing capabilities enabling instructors and course facilitators can create ad-hoc learning opportunities, add synchronous components to asynchronous courses and create a blended/hybrid course. Primary features include document sharing, live chat, live video-conferencing, live audio-conferencing, and whiteboard capabilities. Instructors or course facilitators can schedule these live sessions via the Course Calendar. This event appears in all the calendars of the learners invited to the live session. When the instructor or course facilitator has started the session, the learners join using their available hardware (e.g. video camera, microphone, headset, etc.). These live sessions can also be recorded if desired.
Please see more on E360 Live! at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FO4Mwa7qBSg.
“This integration benefits Edvance360 clients by allowing course facilitators or instructions easy access to the scheduling and recording of live learning sessions,” said Cathy Garland, Vice President of Marketing & Sales. “We are delighted to announce this seamless integration and look forward to serving and supporting our clients in providing our award-winning service and support, as they make greater strides to achieve uninterrupted Live Learning.”
- Unparalleled Personal Support – Edvance360 is a demonstrated leader in its commitment to personalized support for its clients.
- Affordable Pricing – Edvance360’s pricing is significantly lower than any of the other commercial vendors. Pricing is well below competitor prices.
- Forward-Thinking Commitment – Edvance360 was the first LMS to combine social networking and other Web 2.0 tools (Wikis, Blogs, RSS feeds, etc.) with the academic features in a Learner Management System.
- Open Standards and Specifications – Edvance360 supports SCORM and Common Cartridge.
- Gamification & Certification – Full professional development suite includes custom certificates and open badges.
- Learning Outcome Management (LOM) – Use our intuitive LOM tools to assess and manage learning outcomes on student, course, and institutional levels (no additional cost).
Edvance360 is an Internet-based Learner Management System (LMS) and secure social network that enables institutions to implement a successful online academic program. Edvance360 equips schools, corporations, and organizations to host online courses, implement modular courses, and revitalize residential courses. Edvance360 was designed by educators for educators, with insight provided by many of the leading educational design experts.
Clients enjoy a high return on their investment, personalized support, and customizable solutions. Edvance360 does not believe a one-size-fits-all approach is beneficial to clients, so Edvance360 is committed to adapting the LMS-SN to fit the needs of the rapidly changing world of education.
Edvance360 and the Edvance360 logo are trademarks of Edvance360 Corporation. All other company and product names mentioned herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.
MegaMeeting provides a video conferencing system to conduct one-on-one meetings at a distance or the option of hosting a large seminar with multiple attendees. MegaMeeting.com is known for state-of-the-art web conferencing solutions. For more info, go to: http://www.megameeting.com/productinfo.html.