Our goal is to fundamentally re-define the hotel check-in experience by providing a simple, yet affordable and intuitive system for hotels to manage automatic check-in. As for the guest, just their presence is enough.
Toronto, CA (PRWEB) February 24, 2015
Puzzle Partner Ltd., a strategic marketing agency for travel and hotel technology companies, today announced the winners of the first ever Innovator Spotlight Award on their recently launched news site - the Next Big Thing Travel and Hospitality Technology (nbtworld.com).
The Innovator Spotlight profiles emerging tech innovations in travel and hospitality and recognizes the best and the brightest solutions that have the potential to revolutionize the way people interact with technology. The goal is to give ambitious companies a chance to tell their stories, and give readers insights into some of the industry’s most promising breakthroughs.
An esteemed panel of technology industry experts (Gurus) deliberated over several weeks and designated the top three entrants along with those deserving honorable mentions. The companies were selected based on criteria including innovation of their product or solutions, their value to the industry as well as their future traction as an adoptable platform.
The Next Big Thing Gurus have voted and it was an extremely close race for all the finalists. Here are the results for the Innovator Spotlight Award:
1st Place Proxce, Inc. - Proxce’s Proximity Identity Manager system uses BLE/iBeacons and geo fence to provide auto check-in and keyless entry to guest rooms for hospitality industry.
2nd Place EasyGuests – a full service Airbnb Shared Hospitality Management services which include cleaning, key delivery, pricing optimization, transportation, and loyalty programs.
3rd Place nmodes - uses proprietary semantic technology that understands the meaning of digital content and produces accurate results such as buying habits, customer service concerns, consumer sentiment in regards to brands, consumer behavior patterns based on conversations.
Honorable Mention Finalists:
- Navis - the only company that provides a complete, holistic sales and marketing solution that increases revenue for the hospitality industry from both online and off-line (voice) channels.
- FindMyCarrots – the next-generation semantic search engine for the travel industry using Big Data and Machine Learning.
- HOTELbeat - the unique real-time tool for managing staff performance, providing property leaders with a window to accurately measuring task completion and service request efficiency.
- iRates - a new-generation pricing and revenue management system for profit maximization in hotel operations based an innovative state-of-the-art algorithm.
- InHotelApp - The InHotelApp is a universal messaging platform for hotels
- TravelTripper – a full-service hotel web technology provider and strategic partner in helping hotels worldwide with comprehensive distribution, revenue management, and digital marketing.
- Tutton – mobile app to help you explore destinations, find other travelers nearby, get info on the best tourist spots in town, and even helps you find a place to crash for the night.
- WakeUpCall - the first and only online risk management software specifically designed for the hospitality industry.
- TIC Ltd. - BizTweet is an automated, scalable “social decision making” software that is configured to use Big Data to determine the most appropriate and effective communication.
"For us, a true personal experience is going to a hotel and having the comforts of home like going to your room directly, explains Madhu Madhusudhanan, CEO, Proxce, Inc. “Our goal is to fundamentally re-define the hotel check-in experience by providing a simple, yet affordable and intuitive system for hotels to manage automatic check-in. As for the guest, just their presence is enough.”
NBTWorld.com is committed to giving a voice to all those companies where innovation is key to their growth and the content they submit will be widely syndicated. All those interested in being considered for the Innovator Spotlight should visit http://www.nbtworld.com/apply-for-spotlight/ to apply.
“We are extremely encouraged by the turnout for our first spotlight,” stated Alan Young, CEO of Puzzle Partner and Co-Founder of the Next Big Thing Travel & Hospitality Technology. “The top three winners will receive free banner ad space on NBTWorld.com and the first place winner will also receive a fully syndicated press release produced by Puzzle Partner. Congratulations to Proxce, Inc.”
The next judging will take place prior to HITEC to be held in June in Austin, TX. Keep the innovations coming!