London, UK (PRWEB) February 25, 2015
Market Publishers Ltd is announced as a media partner of the Outreach 2015 - The Digital Marketing Summit, taking place on the 09th – 10th March 2015, in the UAE’s most populous city and emirate of Dubai.
In a world of digital revolution and highly dynamic consumer behaviour, cautious firms are recognising that an all-encompassing digital strategy and high-quality execution holds the key to re-defining customer service and engagement in industries and regions from pole to pole. As revenues generated by e-commerce are snowballing, companies are setting a higher value on digital marketing as a key revenue stream, competitive edge, and engagement channel. Organisations are initiating measures to position themselves to prosper in this brave novel world, primarily by sourcing digital agencies, adopting leading-edge and innovative digital marketing tools, and adding executives that combine proven technology, consumer and marketing expertise to the leadership team.
The oncoming Outreach 2015 – The Digital Marketing Summit will feature more than 25 thought leaders shaping the digital landscape of tomorrow. The event is set to attract more than 100 marketing professionals from the entire region to take part and learn how the digital universe is able to assist in delivering marketing objectives by means of the comprehensive agenda. The two-day summit is targeted to showcasing a host of strategies adopted by IT giants, Airline, Automobile, FMCG, Tourism, Telecom and other sectors which are actively increasing their businesses’ equity and engagement via the Internet.
Outreach 2015 - The Digital Marketing Summit
Date: 09th March 2015 – 10th March 2015
Venue: The Pullman Dubai Deira City Centre Hotel, Dubai, the UAE
Topics like 'Digital Marketing Landscape – Directions and Dimensions of the Industry' by Tarek Abdalla, Google’s regional head of marketing; 'Marketing in The Digital Age – Connecting and Reaching Out to Your Audience' by Hans Helbig, Reckitt Benckiser’s global head of digital marketing; 'Content Marketing: Develop Your Brand Positioning Through Storytelling' by Omar Rostom, Microsoft’s consumer engagement and media manager, and 'Real–Time Marketing – Making the Best of ‘NOW’’ by Adriana Knackfuss, Coca Cola’s real time marketing director, among others, in tandem with numerous group discussions like ‘Digital Marketing – What‘s Next?’ are aimed at taking participants through the life-cycle and tomorrow of digital marketing.
Why to Attend:
- Gain an understanding of the prospects of digital marketing and the way your business can make the most of it.
- Compare and note down from industry leaders who have hit the jackpot in the ever-changing digital marketing arena.
- Discover how to make use of digital marketing in targeting, reaching, converting and engaging your audience.
- Network with industry champions, experts and providers of services through specific networking sessions.
- Unwind and talk shop at leisure during the cocktail session.
- Best case studies demonstrating what it takes to succeed in the digital world.
- Cooperate, ask questions, take part in polls and post your feedback live and through your smartphone utilising a unique and fun filled feature on-site – slido.
Please note that Market Publishers’ registered clients are eligible for special discounts.
To register at MarketPublishers.com please visit our Registration Page.