DebitWayTargets Magento Subscribers And Aims to Open a World Of Potential Transactions For Those eMerchants who Are Seeking to Grow

Share Article

The Canadian Based Alternative Payment Service Provider is offering Magento Subscribers Turnkey integration to their control panel and payment options

News Image
We are opening more doors, offering guaranteed payment options! And we take care of the integration! It’s a win, win, win if you ask me.

DebitWay Continues to cement itself as the go to alternative payment service provider. Based in Montreal, Quebec, Canada the payment processing company is continuing to turn heads around the world by virtue of their online Debit payment solution and family of alternative payment methods offered to eMerchants.

DebitWay’s latest corporate target goal is enabling Magento users to benefit from turnkey integration to the DebitWayfamily of payment options and its new Master Merchant Control Panel, that was launched and unveiled via a press release on September 30th, 2014. For the 200 000 plus Magento proponents this announcement can only benefit their transaction totals.

Magento has been a prevalent force in open-source content management systems for e-commerce web sites since its creation and launch by Varen Inc. on March 31st, 2008. The widespread acclaim and popularity of Magneto prompted online auction behemoth, eBay, to purchase a large percentage of the company (49%) in 2010. The following year, June 6th 2011, eBay completed the purchase of the e-commerce content management system from Varen Inc., effectively consummating their purchase by acquiring the remaining 51% of Magento.

DebitWay’s family of payment options, spearheaded by it’s guaranteed/no charge back Direct Debit Transfer (DDT®) payment option affords Magento eMerchant users the luxury of global cash (debit) processing along with time tested and trusted alternative payment methods like Electronic Funds Transfer(EFT) and Automated Clearing House (ACH) for eCheck processing.

“We are offering Magento subscribers a safe, trusted and reliable extension to their free payment processing plug-in” Said Director of Business Development & Production, “We are opening more doors, offering guaranteed payment options! And we take care of the integration! It’s a win, win, win if you ask me”.

Headquartered in Montreal, Canada, since 2004, DebitWay continues to be one of the leading Certified Payment Service Providers in the world, as well as a Payment Provider of INTERAC® Online Payment (IOP) solution in Canada. DebitWay merchant partners continue to benefit of being able to accept bank payments in real-time instantly.

Interac and the Interac logo are trade-marks of Interac Inc. The Interac Online Payment service is owned and operated by Acxsys Corporation

Share article on social media or email:

View article via:

Pdf Print

Contact Author

Rod Tomita
Debit Way
+1 514-4485461
Email >
@DebitWay
Follow >
DebitWay
Like >
DebitWay.ca

Visit website