Need It will change the way you do grocery shopping forever.
San Francisco, California (PRWEB) February 27, 2015
Touch Village Inc. has released its revolutionary shopping list mobile app, Need It. Available in the Apple Store, this iOS app helps shoppers check off their lists, track consumption and manage their kitchen inventory, all through a stunningly simple, photo-driven app.
The Need It app features two "containers" - "need" and "got." To inventory items, users simply snap a picture of the product and move it between "need" to buy and "got" categories using a simple drag and drop. Thanks to the app's voice command feature, busy shoppers can also check off and manage items verbally, freeing up their hands for easier in-store browsing. With Need It, shoppers will never have to worry about losing important lists again - the app backs up and syncs data in iCloud for peace of mind.
Why You "Need It:"
- Simple photo drag-and-drop process manages shopping lists faster than ever before
- Push notifications alert shoppers of expiration dates and consumption levels, reducing food waste
- Hands-free voice command simplifies process of updating lists as you shop
- Simple iCloud integration for syncing (multiple devices) and backing up your lists
- iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
- Optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6/6 Plus
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later
- Universal Application
- 13.3 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Need It 1.0 is $2.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Food & Drink category.