Oslo, Norway (PRWEB) February 26, 2015
itSMF Norway announced today it expects more than 700 attendees from around the world at its upcoming 2015 itSMF Norway Conference March 3-5, 2015 in Oslo, Norway.
Attendees will experience a compelling agenda including industry-leading speakers, immersive training sessions, and a packed expo hall. The itSMF Norway Conference offers a distinct format where ITSM professionals can discuss best practices and industry trends, while forming long-lasting relationships with peers.
“The content, delivered by thought leaders and well-known ITSM speakers, will deliver unique insights into the space,” said Dagfinn Krog, chairman of the itSMF Norway program committee. “Attendees looking to propel their careers forward will find that the itSMF Norway Conference will be well worth their time and investment.”
What to expect at the itSMF Norway Conference:
- Live Presentations: The industry’s top-rated speakers will provide critical information about ITSM. Some of those include Mark Smalley, IT Management Consultant, Smalley IT; Stuart Rance, Founder, Optimal Service Management; and Suresh GP, Managing Director, TaUB Solutions.
- Actionable Information: In addition to useable content, the conference offers peer debates, roundtables, special interest groups, and opportunities to network with other attendees.
- Expo hall: Don’t miss leading-edge vendors when you step onto the expo floor. Be prepared to speak with companies such as Syscom, Sopra Steria, ServiceNow, Cherwell, Websense, BMC, HP, Technet, Wendia, ComAround, Devoteam, InfoCaption, Pure Service, Glasspaper, and Symfoni.
- Keynotes: Iconic footballer, Kevin Keegan will kick off the conference with his keynote address, ‘Leadership Lessons from the World of Football Management.’ Other keynote presenters include Rae Ann Bruno, Charles Araujo, and Eddie Vidal.
- Gala and Concert: The gala dinner at the itSMF Norway Conference is always legendary and this year will not disappoint. Attendees will enjoy dinner and dancing, followed by a midnight concert.
- Service Bazaar Pre-conference. This pre-conference event will feature nine sessions where attendees will participate in a hands-on, immersive learning experience with their instructor, rather than sitting in a room watching the speaker present via PowerPoint.