“Our platform has proven it can drive material increases in demand generation and customer acquisition,” said Larry Angeli, Amplifinity CEO.
Ann Arbor, MI (PRWEB) March 03, 2015
Amplifinity today announced it is dramatically changing how businesses drive customer acquisition and demand generation through the delivery of its new referral amplification platform. The new Amplifinity platform is an enterprise SaaS referral automation engine that powers advocacy programs for some of the world’s largest and most well-known companies.
The next generation of the Amplifinity platform was developed in response to the unique challenges faced by sales and marketing organizations attempting to influence buying decisions. In today’s marketplace, customers have access to unparalleled volumes of information making it difficult for marketers to reach buyers directly with their message. The new Amplifinity platform provides enterprises a powerful capability to engage its existing customers, partners and even employees and allow them to become advocates. Advocates can act as an extension of an organization’s sales force, referring business based on their positive affinity towards the brand.
Amplifinity turns these advocates into an “always on” channel for leads and new acquisition. Research has proven that these channels deliver leads that close at double the industry average rate, close faster and, once closed, will churn 18% less and have a 16% higher lifetime value (source: “Do Referral Programs Increase Profits?” published in Marketing Intelligence Review).
“Engaging our customers and partners to advocate for us is a win-win strategy for our business,” said Amy Kim, Director of Marketing at Charter Business. “Our customers are very connected to other businesses within their communities. By creating a way for them to easily recommend Charter Business, we’ve effectively turned our customers into a highly productive lead generation channel.”
Amplifinity provides a powerful, closed-loop automated workflow engine that acquires and nurtures advocates, empowers their ability to share and engage their network, attributes new sales to advocates that generated them, and rewards advocates for successful transactions.
Amplifinity has extended the referral amplification platform to offer powerful capabilities to meet the needs of enterprise-level brands including:
- Touchpoint Recognition: Brands can execute advocacy programs across all the places it engages with its customers and partners. This includes online techniques like email, social and web, but also offline channels like call centers and in-store. Amplifinity tracks advocacy success across all of these channels permitting enterprises to tailor their marketing strategies to maximize the effectiveness of their program efforts.
- White Labeled: Brands can now leverage their digital investments to create 100% authentic advocate user experience across desktop, tablet and mobile devices. Keeping users in their same, familiar and branded environment increasing advocate activity and successful referrals.
- Control Room: Amplifinity provides the control of advocacy programs to marketers without the need to engage IT. Control room enables marketers to enhance and adjust programs in areas such as campaign creative, reward structures and workflow to optimize program performance.
- Enterprise Integration Layer: A rich set of file-based integrations and connectors to key internal systems in the lead management value chain now makes the entire process scale efficiently and effectively. This includes leading Marketing Automation Platforms, Sales CRM’s and Preference Management Systems.
- Business Intelligence Engine: Amplifinity tracks all advocate actions providing a rich data set for brands to learn how their best customers are engaging with their networks. This data allows digital marketers to re-market to their advocates in a targeted manner.
“Companies that have not invested in the advocacy marketing as a competitive weapon are missing a great opportunity,” said Clare Price, Vice President of Research for Demand Metric Research Corporation. “Leading brands are discovering they can open up a whole new source of demand generation by putting these emerging channel technologies to use.”
“Our platform has proven it can drive material increases in demand generation and customer acquisition,” said Larry Angeli, Amplifinity CEO. “It simply works and it works at scale. For the first time, enterprises truly have the ability to make the world into their sales team.”
Amplifinity’s referral amplification software turns customer, employee and partner advocacy into revenue. Our platform provides complete referral tracking and management with 100% accuracy so none are missed. Some of the country’s biggest enterprises trust Amplifinity to enable high-quality acquisition while providing an engaging, fully-branded experience for their advocates. http://www.Amplifinity.com
Amplifinity media contact