London, UK (PRWEB) February 27, 2015
The global filters market will likely grow at a 5.8% CAGR through 2019. The major drivers of the growth in the market include rising household income levels, growing urbanisation, increasing ownership of motor vehicles, surging efforts to lower water and air pollution, and the rise of such end-user industries as automotive, food and beverage, aerospace, among others. Going forward, the demand for filters is expected to be boosted by heavy investments in wastewater, water, and electricity power generation infrastructure. China, India and Japan are projected to lead filter demand over the next five years.
Forecasts say most segments of the world’s filters market grow moderately during 2014-2019. The utilities segment is poised to grow in the developed countries owing to ongoing improvements and repairs of ageing sewer and water supply pipe networks. Innovations in the raw materials used and novel filter concept to minimise the installation space will likely boost the market. Mann+Hummel Holding GmbH, Mahle International GmbH and Donaldson Company, Inc. are some of the top companies in the worldwide filters market. To maintain their competitive edge, the suppliers should keep an appropriate balance between filters’ price and their quality.
In-demand research report “Global Filters Market 2014-2019: Trends, Forecast, and Opportunity Analysis” drawn up by Lucintel is now available at MarketPublishers.com
Title: Global Filters Market 2014-2019: Trends, Forecast, and Opportunity Analysis
Published: January, 2015
Price: US$ 3,900.00
The research publication provides an all-encompassing analysis of the filters market on a global level, covering key market drivers, growth opportunities, as well as current and emerging trends in the marketplace. Furthermore, the study contains granular forecast data for the worldwide filters market up to 2019, segmented by product types, regions, and major applications. Company profiles of the dominant market players are available, too.
- Estimates of the filters market size based on the value of shipments.
- Detailed analysis of the trends in the market (from 2008) along with forecasts up to 2019, by regions and segments.
- Insightful examination of the world filters market size by different applications in terms of the value and volume of shipments.
- In-depth regional market analysis, with breakdown by North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, and RoW.
- Review of growth opportunities in various regions and application areas.
- Granular analysis of the world’s top filter suppliers, covering their new product developments (NPDs), game-changing M&As, market expansion strategies, and competitive advantages.
- Insights into emerging applications of filters in various sectors.
- Detailed investigation of the competitive intensity based on Porter’s five forces model.
More in-demand reports by the publisher can be found at Lucintel page.