“Mobile World Congress presents an amazing opportunity for us to raise awareness of StarMobile and our mission to be the core of the future enterprise mobility stack and the platform of choice for all screens."
ATLANTA, GA (PRWEB) February 27, 2015
StarMobile®, Inc., the leading codeless, cloud-based solution that delivers enterprise mobility faster, simpler and at a lower cost than any other solution on the planet, today announced that they will be attending Mobile World Congress in Barcelona on March 2 – 5, 2015.
Mobile World Congress is the mobile industry’s largest event, with more than 18,000 exhibiters, 85,000 attendees and 200+ countries represented. StarMobile will be on-site in Barcelona showcasing their enterprise mobility solution as well as meeting with customers, partners and analysts.
StarMobile offers the following benefits for the enterprise needing to mobilize their back-office applications:
- StarMobile dynamically transform any packaged on-premises (e.g., SAP, Oracle, Microsoft, IBM, Infor, etc.), or cloud-based application (e.g., Salesforce, Workday, etc.), or custom-built system (including legacy “green-screen” applications) and any workflow into a mobile app with a native user experience.
- Therein, StarMobile leverages the enterprise’s existing investments in applications, workflows, infrastructure, data, and security without having to “re-create” them on each mobile device platform.
- StarMobile also provides the means to develop net new “mobile first” apps by connecting with APIs, data connectors, SQL, web services and mBaaS.
- The technology supports all leading mobile device platforms, smartphone and tablet, desktop and laptop.
- StarMobile supports public, private virtual and private enterprise cloud (behind the firewall) architectures.
- No coding required, no tools to learn, no professional services required, and no third party software required.
- StarMobile delivers unlimited mobile apps for the enterprise for five dollars per user per month.
“StarMobile offers an unprecedented value proposition, delivering enterprise mobility with speed, ease and economy that no other vendor can offer,” said StarMobile President and CEO Todd Fryburger. “Mobile World Congress presents an amazing opportunity for us to raise awareness of StarMobile and our mission to be the core of the future enterprise mobility stack and the platform of choice for all screens, transcending smartphone, tablet and PC, including net new, mobile first apps.”
Located in Atlanta, StarMobile is joining forces with the Metro Atlanta Chamber to showcase their connected city as a part of the “Atlanta Mobile Initiative” taking place at GSMA’s Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, Spain (Booth 6M08). Atlanta, a global mobile technology hub, is home to hundreds of mobile related companies, including AirWatch by VMware, AT&T, Sony-Ericsson, Verizon, T-Mobile, RIM, Nokia, Google, First Data, NCR, Delta Air Lines, Inc., CNN, Cox Communications, UPS, Weather Channel, Turner Broadcasting Systems, and Global Payments.
StarMobile invites event attendees and members of the local and international press to inquire about the company and its solution. For more information or to schedule a meeting please contact kristen(at)starmobileinc(dot)com.
StarMobile is a codeless, cloud-based solution that delivers enterprise mobility faster, simpler and at a lower cost than any other approach. Companies use StarMobile to dynamically transform any packaged on-premise or cloud-based application, or custom-built system, into a mobile application. StarMobile requires no changes to existing applications, no coding, no need for exotic skills or learning a new platform, no professional services, no re-building, simple configuration, low maintenance, no re-licensing, no app-specific downloads, with infinite scalability, end to end security, centralized mobile app management and provisioning, and detailed usage statistics, for any application, any use case, any mobile device, on any public, private or enterprise cloud platform.