Coral Gables, Fl (PRWEB) February 27, 2015
CELEBRATE A WEEK-LONG CELEBRATION OF ST. PATRICK’S AT
JOHNMARTIN’S IRISH PUB & RESTAURANT
The original St. Patrick’s Celebration at JohnMartin’s is back again for its’ 24th year. The iconic Coral Gables pub and restaurant, will be hosting a variety of themed activities in honor of everyone’s favorite holiday. JohnMartin’s Irish Pub & Restaurant is taking the Irish festivities one step further by extending the celebration with events starting on March 12th through the 17th.
“We are excited to host another St. Patrick’s Day celebration to highlight the best of being Irish,” said Martin Lynch, co-owner of JohnMartin’s. “The celebration started 25 years ago and it has become the place everyone wants to celebrate, even if you are only Irish for the day.”
To get into the holiday spirit, St. Patrick’s Day enthusiasts can participate and enjoy the following:
Thursday, March 12, 2015:
- Irish Trivia Night: It’s drink and think night. Answer questions based on Irish facts: celebrities, music, history and more.
Friday, March 13, 2015:
- Karaoke Night with an Irish Twist: Those brave enough to step on stage will let their inner superstar shine. Sing hits made popular by Irish artists and bands like U2, Van Morrison, Thin Lizzy, Sinead O’Conner, and the Cranberries. If you don’t recognize them, think “The Boys Are Back in Town,” “Still Haven’t Found What I’m Looking For,” and “Zombie.”
Saturday, March 14, 2015:
- Live Music & Sing-A-Long: Live music by Irish band Paddy Kelleghan starting at 7 p.m. Feeling the urge to get on stage and sing along with them? Do it. Get into the St. Patrick’s Day spirit with Irish hits, food and drinks.
Sunday, March 15, 2015:
- Irish Brunch: From 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. kick-off the morning with an Ireland-inspired Brunch. Some of the classics that will be offered are Irish breakfast pudding, Corned Beef and Cabbage, Fish and Chips and their famous Shepherd’s Pie. Traditional breakfast items will also be available at the station. For something sweet, dessert lovers can try their homemade Irish Sherry Trifle, Irish Bread Pudding or Irish Whiskey Brownies and more. Brunch costs $25.50 per person.
- Those interested in attending Sunday’s buffet should make reservations by calling (305) 445-3777. For more information or details visit http://www.JohnMartins.com.
- St. Patrick’s Open Mic Night: Come and listen as our local talent perform some of their Irish favorites.
Tuesday, March 17, 2015:
- St. Patrick’s Day: To officially celebrate St. Patrick, everyone is welcome to join the genuine pub & restaurant as they party all day long. There will be all day entertainment starting at Noon with live music by Paddy Kelleghan and a bagpiper. Guests will feel like they are celebrating on the streets of Ireland. Da Infamous DJ Q will keep the party going from 8p.m. until close.
JohnMartin’s has been continually recognized for its cuisine by publications that voted the restaurant “Best Pub Food” for several years. The restaurant features live entertainment every Friday and Saturday nights. They feature Trivia Night, Thursdays from 9 p.m. – 11 p.m. and Open Mic Night on Sunday nights at 8 p.m. JohnMartin’s is located at 253 Miracle Mile in Coral Gables. For more information, call (305) 445-3777, or visit http://www.johnmartins.com.