BuzzBoard’s usefulness is obviously important but we also built it to be user-friendly and fun. It puts the thrill back into selling and frees reps from admin so they can spend more time doing what they love.
Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) March 02, 2015
BuzzBoard Inc. has today released a new version of its sales enablement platform. BuzzBoard 3.0 is the company’s most user-driven version yet, billed as such because it was reimagined through the eyes of sales reps.
Umesh Tibrewal, BuzzBoard Inc. Founder & CEO, said development was based on the company’s study of the behavior of sales reps over the past two years.
“We had the tremendous privilege of being able to use data science to measure the many millions of user taps and clicks onto BuzzBoard. This gave us the patterns that led to sales success. We learned which features added value and resulted in more and better deals – and which features didn’t. Then we translated that intelligence into BuzzBoard 3.0.”
BuzzBoard was originally created to help sales reps engage their prospects more meaningfully by providing unprecedented levels of knowledge of their businesses, markets and competitive positioning. This in turn enabled them to sell customers what they truly needed, resulting in greater trust and, inevitably, more sales.
Tibrewal said reports of BuzzBoard’s ROI being as high as 60x or 70x for some customers were not exaggerated. “BuzzBoard’s usefulness is obviously important but we also built it to be user-friendly and fun. It puts the thrill back into selling and frees reps from admin so they can spend more time doing what they love. They like using BuzzBoard so its effectiveness becomes self-perpetuating,” he said.
The fresh modular structure of BuzzBoard 3.0 regroups more than 20 features from the toolbar into four modules that help sales reps answer the key questions through the sales journey:
- BuzzBoard Discover - Who should they sell to and how?
- BuzzBoard Engage - What should they sell and why?
- BuzzBoard Close - How much will it cost?
- BuzzBoard Onboard - What will they fulfill and when?
In addition, BuzzBoard 3.0 features:
- Several million more prospect listings, including the business intelligence algorithms usually only available to large organizations. This enables BuzzBoard users to intelligently pinpoint the companies they should be talking to.
- An extremely powerful advertising section which provides a 360° panoramic view of the prospect or customer's paid advertising campaigns.
- Access to the Local Search Association’s Co-operative Advertising Program Database to uncover billions of unused brand co-operative advertising dollars.
- The new Onboard module delivers a new level of experience to customers and cuts the admin time that takes away all the energy from sales, enabling reps to do what they love most - sell!
“We are dedicated to helping our clients achieve higher customer satisfaction levels which lead to better conversion rates and more in retained revenues. Every day we learn something new and add something more to BuzzBoard 3.0. Our customers will continue to see our team of 80+ engineers and data experts making BuzzBoard simpler and better,” Tibrewal promised.
BuzzBoard Inc. was launched in the fall of 2012 with its all-in-one SaaS-based sales enablement platform, created explicitly to redefine the relationship between sales professionals and their small and medium sized prospects and customers.
The BuzzBoard sales enablement platform replaces the frustration of having to use several different tools to do a single job effectively. It is the ultimate sales support team: a single source for lead discovery, insights, account planning, tracking, research, preparation, competitive analysis, proposal generation, closing and onboarding. And it reduces the time spent on prospecting and admin from hours to minutes, enabling sales reps to focus on selling.
In straightforward dashboard views and modules, BuzzBoard 3.0 transforms the sales experience by providing the real intelligence and insights sales reps need in a way that allows a new level of transparency. It shifts the dynamics of the sales call to create the trust that quickly turns prospects into customers.
BuzzBoard brings competitive intelligence, expert advice, sophisticated software and strategic input out of the Fortune 500 arena, by giving local small and medium businesses the ammunition to compete on a local, regional, national and even global scale.