We absolutely love this time of year! The Lithys are our opportunity to honour and celebrate our customers for their remarkable work
San Francisco (PRWEB UK) 2 March 2015
Lithium Technologies today announced that the fifth annual Lithium Digital Customer Excellence Awards is now accepting submissions. Otherwise known as the Lithys, these awards recognise outstanding Lithium customers that are transforming their digital experience for business impact. Lithy award entries are being accepted now through April 3, 2015 and the winners will be announced at the much-anticipated LiNC ’15, taking place June 1-3 in San Francisco.
“We absolutely love this time of year! The Lithys are our opportunity to honour and celebrate our customers for their remarkable work,” said Katy Keim, Chief Marketing Officer at Lithium. “We can’t wait to see this year’s entries because our customers step up their game year after year in order to achieve real, impactful results that are driving revenue and repeatable cost savings. The Lithys are about our customers’ time to shine.”
This year, there are six categories that Lithium customers can submit for:
- Total Community All Star: Recognises the company that has leveraged both Community and Lithium Social Web (LSW) to implement a stellar digital strategy, demonstrating a unified approach to both external social networks and their own digital properties.
- Marketing Champion: Recognises the company that is using marketing strategies to activate their Community, Influencers, and Super Fans to drive real business objectives around brand awareness, loyalty and revenue.
- Social ROI Titan: Recognises the company with the most impactful business metrics across Community and other social platforms.
- Excellence in Customer Satisfaction: Recognises the company that has showcased a significant increase in customer engagement, loyalty and lifetime value among customers.
- Support Savings MVP: Recognises the company that has best demonstrated significant cost efficiencies and support savings for their business.
- Most Creative Community Promotion or Launch (video submission): Recognises the company that has rolled out unique and creative approaches to promote a Community launch or other Community milestones.
- Regional Star – All submitted entries will be automatically nominated for the Regional Star award. We will have one winner for North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific.
Lithy winners will be selected through a combination of the popular Lithium Community peer vote and by an expert panel of judges. Please visit our Community here to submit an entry and for more information on the rules and terms.