As a part of this ongoing effort, Shady Grove Fertility will host 13 free events throughout the month of March covering topics from infertility basics, IVF treatment, donor egg treatment, and egg freezing.
Rockville, MD (PRWEB) March 02, 2015
While gaining traction in social and traditional media, infertility services are underutilized in much of the United States. One in eight couples will experience infertility but far fewer access the healthcare needed to build their family. Shady Grove Fertility aims to provide those who are currently experiencing infertility, or are considering egg freezing, with the knowledge so they may make educated choices about whether to pursue treatment.
As a part of this ongoing effort, Shady Grove Fertility will host 13 free events throughout the month of March covering topics from infertility basics, IVF treatment, donor egg treatment, and egg freezing. Shruti Malik, M.D., of Shady Grove Fertility's Fair Oaks, Virginia, office will host one such event on March 5th. “For many of my patients, not being able to conceive is the biggest challenge they have faced in their relationship," says Dr. Malik. "Learning more about your fertility through events like these seminars can allow people to take the first step to overcome infertility and build their family," Malik continues.
- March 3 | Rockville, MD | Fertility Options
- March 5 | Bala Cynwyd, PA | Egg Freezing
- March 5 | Fair Oaks, VA | Fertility Options
- March 8 | Columbia, MD | Fertility Options
- March 10 | Washington, DC | Egg Freezing
- March 12 | Bel Air, MD | Fertility Options
- March 14 | Hagerstown, MD | Fertility Options
- March 17 | Online | IVF Overview
- March 17 | Online | Donor Egg Treatment
- March 18 | Online | Egg Freezing
- March 18 | Chesterbrook, PA | Fertility Options
- March 19 | Online | Getting Started
- March 28 | Harrisburg, PA | Fertility Options
For all seminars and webcasts, interested parties must register to attend: http://www.shadygrovefertility.com/seminars.
About Shady Grove Fertility: Shady Grove Fertility is America’s leading fertility center, offering patients access to state-of-the-art technology, individualized care, and innovative financial programs. We believe in fostering a culture of excellence through investment in the latest technologies to improve clinical outcomes; devoting extensive resources to our progressive research program; and making the commitment to hire and train staff that are highly experienced, passionate, loyal, and deeply committed to patient care. With 22 offices in the Mid-Atlantic region and 32 reproductive endocrinologists, our fertility patients have greater access to treatment than ever before.