The truly end-to-end process that we have come together to implement will mitigate risk which benefits not only the buyer and seller, but also the funding sources, custodians and county recorders.
San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) March 04, 2015
eOriginal, Inc., DocuSign, Inc. (DocuSign®), and Informa Software today have joined forces to deliver a seamless end-to-end Digital Transaction Management (DTM) solution for Westgate Resorts. The all-digital Westgate Resorts Timeshare System will allow Westgate Resorts to become 100 percent digitally integrated throughout their entire business processes—from sales presentations to customer contract execution while providing secure vaulted management of all documentation and signed contracts and loans.
- “The complexity yet ease of use of this newly-developed Timeshare System is truly innovative,” said John Willman, treasurer and VP of mortgage services at Westgate Resorts. “We have been pleased throughout the entire process with the collaboration of eOriginal, DocuSign and Informa Software to produce a system that will benefit us for years to come. We are confident that the implementation of Digital Transaction Management will not only accelerate and control our business processes, but also increase our profitability and financial backings for the future.”
- “Westgate Resorts is paving the way to a fully-digital vacation ownership industry in the next few years,” said Stephen Bisbee, CEO and president of eOriginal, Inc. “The truly end-to-end process that we have come together to implement will mitigate risk which benefits not only the buyer and seller, but also the funding sources, custodians and county recorders.”
- “The most successful companies will be fully digital by the end of the decade,” said Neil Hudspith, chief revenue officer, DocuSign. “We’re pleased to support Westgate Resorts with its digital transformation by leveraging the power of DocuSign’s DTM platform with eOriginal and Informa solutions to drive ROI, maintain the highest levels of security and compliance, and to satisfy the vacation ownership industry with a completely paper-free way of doing business.”
- “Partnering with eOriginal and DocuSign has allowed us to deliver an innovative technology integration that meets the increasing demands that a growing vacation ownership market places on the team at Westgate Resorts on a daily basis,” said Russ Ramski, vice president of business development of Informa Software.
The DTM solution for Westgate Resorts was developed through the use of Oracle and an API user interface to allow for Westgate Resorts to seamlessly originate, electronically execute, and securely vault every document needed in the vacation ownership process. Benefits of the cohesive process include, but are not limited to:
- Providing a seamless buyer experience in a secure environment with access to all documents.
- Eliminating the cost, time and potential human error of hard-copy document management by eradicating the process of printing, scanning, faxing and mailing paper contracts.
- Allowing for use of mobile and tablet devices by both buyer and seller, with notarization capabilities.
- Managing risk through eOriginal’s eAsset® Management Services with a secure path to manage Electronic Original® documents throughout their lifecycle, ensuring the ability to pledge, sell, and securitize eAssets.
- Eliminating third party transaction fees and providing continuous integration for county official records.
Through a secure and controlled process, the powerful joint solution of DocuSign and eOriginal from Informa Software allows for peace-of-mind not only for the buyer and seller who are actively engaging in the process, but also funding sources, custodians, and county recorders. The fully-digital solution complies with state notary and management requirements, in addition to providing an in-depth profile of the document’s history from inception.
About eOriginal, Inc.
Founded in 1996, eOriginal is the trusted expert in digital transaction management solutions, specializing in the post-execution management of financial asset documentation. eOriginal SmartSign® and eAsset® Management Services enable an end-to-end solution for fully electronic transactions that must be managed with the highest levels of security and compliance throughout their lifecycle. By treating every transaction as having assets that must be verifiably secure, legally compliant and enforceable, eOriginal provides its customers and partners with eCertainty®. For more information, please visit http://www.eoriginal.com. eOriginal®, eAsset®, eOriginal SmartSign® and eCertainty® are trademarks of eOriginal, Inc. and are registered in the United States or in other jurisdictions.
About DocuSign, Inc.
DocuSign® is The Global Standard for Digital Transaction Management®. DocuSign helps more than 100,000 companies across nearly every industry and department make their digital transformation by putting an end to the paper chase. More than 50 million people in 188 countries turn to DocuSign to manage their most important transactions—digitally. DocuSign's DTM platform supports legally compliant signature processes tailored to meet requirements globally with localization in 43 languages. Every day more than 50,000 new users join The DocuSign Global Trust Network to increase speed to results, reduce costs, enhance security and compliance, and delight clients with a secure digital experience. For more information, visit http://www.docusign.com or call 877.720.2040.
Copyright 2003-2015. DocuSign, Inc. is the owner of DOCUSIGN® and all of its other marks, http://www.docusign.com/IP. All other marks appearing herein are the property of their respective owners.
About Informa Software
Since 2001 Informa Software has provided business productivity solutions including content management, document imaging, data capture and business process automation. Informa focuses on three main business solution offerings – software product development, partner solution integration (DocuSign, Microsoft, HP, OpenText), and systems application consulting. We offer the tools, personnel, and business expertise to allow companies to reduce operating costs, manage risk, and maximize productivity. Our subject matter expertise as well as our business process design experience allows us to help our customers quickly get to the root of their problems and implement timely and cost effective solutions. As a premier technology solution partner, Informa provides a single source for technology products, services, integration, configuration, deployment, installation and infrastructure support. For more information visit http://www.informasoftware.com
About Westgate Resorts
Founded in 1982 by David A. Siegel, Westgate Resorts is one of the largest privately owned timeshare companies in the world and one of the largest resort developers in the United States. Westgate features 27 themed destination resorts with over 13,500 luxury villas and hotel rooms in premier locations throughout the United States, such as Orlando, Florida; Park City, Utah; Las Vegas, NV; Gatlinburg, Tennessee; Myrtle Beach, South Carolina; Williamsburg, Virginia; Miami, Florida; Branson, Missouri; Mesa, Arizona; and Tunica, Mississippi. Most Westgate Resort locations feature a variety of unique restaurant, retail and spa concepts, including the Drafts Sports Bar and Grill, Westgate Smokehouse Grill, Edge Steakhouse, Westgate Marketplace and Deli, and Serenity Spa by Westgate. For more information about Westgate Resorts, visit http://www.westgateresorts.com.