LEXINGTON, Ky. (PRWEB) March 03, 2015
Experts and industry insiders from around the world are aligning their schedules for one event: the Alltech REBELation exploring innovation, inspiration and world-changing ideas in Lexington, Ky., USA, from May 17-20. Now in its 31st year, Alltech’s annual international conference traditionally draws more than 2,000 people from 70 countries, and the opportunity to join the REBELation at an extra discount registration closes this week, March 7 at 11:59 p.m. EST, at which point the standard early registration rate will apply.
World-renowned leaders, authors, motivational speakers and businesspeople who have joined the Alltech REBELation as featured speakers include:
- General Colin Powell, U.S. Army Retired, former United States Secretary of State
- Jim Stengel, former Global Marketing Officer, Procter & Gamble, and Author, Grow: How Ideals Power Growth and Profit at the World's Greatest Companies
- Raymond McCauley, Biotechnology & Bioinformatics Chairperson, Singularity University
- Captain Mike Abrashoff, Former Navy Commander and Author, It's Your Ship
- Bob Langert, Vice President of Corporate Social Responsibility & Sustainability, McDonald’s
- Jerry O’Callaghan, Director of Investor Relations, JBS
- Dan Glickman, Former U.S. Secretary of Agriculture; Former Congressman (D-KS); Senior Fellow at the Bipartisan Policy Center
- Walter Robb, Co-CEO, Whole Foods Market
- Lisa Bodell, Innovation Expert, Founder and CEO of futurethink and Author, Kill the Company
- John Calipari, Head Coach of 2012 NCAA National Basketball Champions, the University of Kentucky Wildcats
- Dr. Ron Hardy, Director of the Aquaculture Research Institute
- George Chamberlain, President of the Global Aquaculture Alliance
- Bill Samuels, Jr., former President of Maker’s Mark
- Sam Calagione, Founder and President, Dogfish Head Craft Brewery
- Greg Koch, CEO and Co-Founder of Stone Brewing Co.
- John Osborne, General Manager – R&D, Operations Research, The Kroger Co.
- Paul Hill, Chairman of the Board, West Liberty Foods
- Peter Gandolfo, Business Development Director, The Drucker Institute
- Brian Coan, Vice President, Enterprise Supply Chain at Buffalo Wild Wings
- Gary Cooper, President of the National Turkey Federation and Cooper Farms
- And many more. For a full listing of confirmed speakers to date, visit http://www.alltech.com/REBELation
Alltech REBELation includes 11 symposia covering:
- Aqua: Protein of the Future
- Beef: Its Future
- Brewing and Distilling
- Crop Science: Growing the Revolution
- Dairy: Today’s Greatest Business Opportunity
- Digital Business
- The Food Revolution
- Marketing for Business Growth
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Pork: Is it the Other White Meat?
- Poultry: Production & Marketing Coming Together
Symposia begin on May 18. Pre-conference events include an opportunity to savor the best in brews from across the Bluegrass and around the world at the second annual Alltech Craft Brews and Food Fest on May 16, and tours of Kentucky’s horse farms, bourbon distilleries and other sites are offered on Sunday, May 17, along with an international welcome dinner for all conference attendees.
For more information, or to request an invitation, contact a local Alltech representative, visit http://www.alltech.com/REBELation or email symposium(at)alltech(dot)com. Join the conversation on Twitter with #REBELation.
Note to the Editor:
Media registration is free of charge. Register by selecting “Press” when prompted for registration type.
Founded in 1980 by Dr. Pearse Lyons, Alltech improves the health and performance of animals, plants and people through natural nutrition and scientific innovation. With more than 3,500 employees in 128 countries, the company has developed a strong regional presence in Europe, North America, Latin America, the Middle-East, Africa and Asia. For further information, visit http://www.alltech.com. For media assets, visit http://www.alltech.com/press.