Emerging technologies and new strategies were used in 2014 to adapt to these critical changes in higher ed, and many will stick and help shape the future of higher education.”
Boston, MA (PRWEB) March 03, 2015
Jenzabar®, Inc., a leading provider of software, services and strategies for higher education, announced today that in 2014 the company achieved 96 deals including 20 Jenzabar Student Information Systems (SIS), 46 Cloud and Managed Services contracts, as well as 13 Recruitment and 17 Retention selections.
“Last year we saw a changing higher education landscape as colleges and universities respond to the demand for better student outcomes, adjust to shifting student demographics, and address the increasing cost of education,” said Robert A. Maginn, Jr., Jenzabar Chairman and CEO. “Emerging technologies and new strategies were used in 2014 to adapt to these critical changes in higher ed, and many will stick and help shape the future of higher education.”
2014 software and services selections include:
- Jenzabar Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems including Jenzabar EX, the industry’s most prevalent Microsoft SQL Server ERP, and Jenzabar JX the industry’s next generation ERP, which can be delivered modularly.
- Jenzabar Higher Reach, an SIS designed specifically for the unique needs of continuing education, certificate, or workforce development programs.
- Jenzabar Recruitment, a cloud-based CRM that helps institutions find and connect with a more qualified and targeted pool of candidates.
- Jenzabar Retention, a comprehensive retention management solution that identifies early warning signs of student attrition.
- Jenzabar Cloud Services, offered for all solutions and a flexible and stable digital experience.
- Jenzabar Managed Services, a comprehensive suite of support and services focused on both proactive and reactive management to deliver a secure, scalable environment.
In 2014, Jenzabar welcomed students, staff, faculty, and alumni from 42 new campuses to its community of more than 1,000 campuses worldwide. Some of Jenzabar’s new deals included Boston Center for Adult Education, Broward College, Cowley Community College, East Arkansas Community College, Emily Griffith Technical College, Garrett College, International University of Grand Bassam, Kentucky Christian University, Manhattan School of Music, Misericordia University, North Central Texas College, Northwest Lineman College, Ponce School of Medicine, South Arkansas Community College, University of Nevada Reno, University of Southern Maine, and University of Virgin Islands.
“Everything is related to software now,” said Maginn. “Everyone wants the software they use on the job to work as simply and as well as the apps on their smart phones. Presidents, CIOs and other leaders are prepared now more than ever to utilize new technologies and services for all of their strategic planning.”
Jenzabar is a vibrant and growing company focused exclusively in higher education. Jenzabar’s continues to grow in all sectors of higher education including four-year private and public, community colleges, continuing education, and workforce development.
About Jenzabar, Inc.
Jenzabar, Inc. is a leading provider of enterprise software, strategies, and services developed exclusively for higher education. The company offers integrated, innovative solutions to advance the goals of academic and administrative offices across the campus and throughout the student lifecycle. As a trusted partner serving more than 1,000 campuses worldwide, Jenzabar has over four decades of experience supporting the higher education community. Jenzabar is headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts. For further information, please visit http://www.jenzabar.com.