Toronto, ON (PRWEB) March 05, 2015
Bruner Business Communication officially announced today its acquisition of IWCC Training in Communications, a transaction which closed on December 31, 2014. This merger means that the two companies can increase their customer bases, provide more courses to existing clients, and provide trainers in more locations throughout Canada and the US. Clients benefit from more brain power, talent, experience, trainers, services and products. This is now one of the leading communications training companies in Canada.
Their immediate plans are to share administrative efficiencies. Longer term plans are to add more online and blended learning solutions, and to design products that meet the needs of the global business community that communicates in English.
Facts about the deal:
- Both companies started out as business writing training companies—IWCC back in 1969, Brunerbiz in 1996.
- IWCC has three fully developed product lines: writing skills courses, presentation skills courses, and face-to-face or meeting skills courses.
- Bruner Business Communication provides writing and presentation skills courses.
- Brunerbiz is the fourth owner of IWCC.
- IWCC comprises two companies: one Canadian and one US.
- IWCC is four times bigger than Brunerbiz. Yes, this is David swallowing up Goliath and combined it may well be the biggest communication skills training company in Canada.
- IWCC provides a great infrastructure: a director of training, a sales force, a three-person admin team and an army of trainers.
- Together, they have trainers in more locations: Toronto, Ottawa, Montreal, Vancouver, Chicago, Washington, and California.
2015 will be an exciting year for the Brunerbiz and IWCC teams as they explore the opportunities ahead. Bring it on!