With our many divisions, Intacct's dimensional capabilities really stood out as the best solution.
Houston, TX and Phoenix, AZ (PRWEB) March 17, 2015
AcctTwo, a leading consulting firm and provider of cloud-based financial management solutions, announced that Performance Software will switch to Intacct to help manage multiple cost centers and provide robust and accurate reporting for top-level management. Performance Software Corporation (PSW) is a systems and software engineering services firm headquartered in Phoenix, AZ. The company specializes in designing solutions for the aerospace and defense industries, with additional experience in the medical devices, telephony, and banking industries as well.
Previous Business Challenges Faced by Performance Software:
- Performance Software was recently divided into 18 cost centers. Moving forward, they need to track them separately and generate a P&L report for each.
- The legacy system was not providing the stable reporting they need.
- Management felt that they were losing money and jobs due to their inability to properly bid, report and estimate jobs.
- The company expects significant growth over the next three to five years, and needs a system that can scale.
Results with Intacct:
- Implementing Intacct will provide Performance Software with a scalable system that is cloud-based, easily integrates with other systems and has strong project accounting functionality.
- Intacct will save the company significant costs in the areas of reporting, job costing and job tracking.
- The system will help them grow year over year without adding additional headcount.
Highlighted Comments from Performance Software's Finance Director:
“With our many divisions, Intacct's dimensional capabilities really stood out as the best solution,” said Mark Latham, Finance Director at Performance Software. “And as a services company ourselves, we know that sometimes you roll your eyes at a consultant who isn't going to provide any value, but we did not feel that way at all about AcctTwo."
Return on Investment:
- Payback Period of 6 Months
- Year One Net Benefit - $27,594
- Three Year Net Benefit - $167,794
- Visit Performance Software on the web.
- Visit accttwo.com
- Learn more about how AcctTwo can help the software and technology industry.
- Follow the AcctTwo Blog
AcctTwo is a leading consulting firm and reseller of cloud-based accounting and financial management software. Our sophisticated systems solve the issues growing middle market companies face today. AcctTwo also outsources back office processes, allowing clients to focus on the core competencies of their business. We provide the people, processes, technology, and office facilities to perform these functions, while allowing clients to collaborate interactively through an on-line portal.
AcctTwo is headquartered in Houston, Texas. For more information, please visit http://www.accttwo.com or call 713-744-8400.
Director of Marketing
Vice President of Sales