Atlanta, Georgia (PRWEB) March 06, 2015
HablaCuba.com announces the launch of Blog.HablaCuba.com dedicated to all its Cuban customers who wanted to be the first to find out about the latest promotions for making international calls or sending top ups to Cuba. The content revolves around fresh offers and news, articles about Cuban expats’ experiences, and, generally, everything they might find useful to reduce homesickness while living abroad.
The most interesting and appealing section Blog.HablaCuba.com welcomes its customers with the “Offers” section:
- Special rates for international calls to Cuba, on different occasions Cubans worldwide celebrate;
- Bonuses on Voice Credit orders, so that Cuban expats can enjoy longer calls with the people back home
- the monthly Doble Bono campaigns, that double the value of the Cubacel top up they send to Cuban mobiles.
Whatever customers find more interesting, they will definitely discover something they love in this section.
Besides helping them save money on their international calls or top ups, Blog.HablaCuba.com’s mission is also to help them adapt to the new lives and find ways to cope easily with missing their loved ones back home. That’s why customers can find several articles talking about their favorite things from Cuba, about the challenges they face as expats, about the peculiarities of moving and living abroad.
Most of the times, the best solution is either calling, or sending airtime, which leads to the same result: getting in touch, no matter the distance that separates the Cuban expats from their family and friends in Cuba. The blog is useful in this regard, as well, offering extended tutorials on how to use the service, according to their technology preferences:
- in case HablaCuba.com customers are more conservative, they may call using the access numbers
- in case they prefer new technology, they may call Cuba using KeepCalling app, available for free download both in the Play Store and App Store
- if they prefer to call from a PC, WebCall is the right choice for them.
The blog is available both in English and Spanish, so that readers would feel at ease navigating both in their native language or in the language most of them currently use in the new countries they moved to.
HablaCuba.com is an interactive website designed by KeepCalling, a global telecommunications company registered in 2002 in USA. Presently, KeepCalling provides its services to hundreds of thousands of consumers and businesses, with a focus on customer satisfaction. KeepCalling has been listed by Inc 5000 in top 20 telecom companies in the USA for the last 4 years. In 2014 the company was designated the 18th fastest growing company in the telecommunications industry in USA with a revenue increase of over 600% from 2010 to 2013.