Philadelphia, Pennsylvania (PRWEB) March 10, 2015
The Pennsylvania Bar Association's Section on Workers' Compensation Law created the specialist certification process in 2012 in an effort to provide guidance for consumers choosing a Workers’ Compensation lawyer. This recognition also provides attorneys the opportunity to highlight their knowledge and skills to existing and potential clients.
To qualify for Workers’ Compensation specialist certification, applicants are required to
- Be admitted to practice in Pennsylvania;
- Have been actively involved in the practice of law for at least five years;
- Dedicate at least 50% of their law practice to the field of Workers’ Compensation;
- Pass an extensive written exam pertaining to various aspects of Workers’ Compensation law;
- Submit proof of active practice and participation in Continuing Legal Education courses on Workers’ Compensation law.
Philadelphia Workers’ Compensation lawyer, Eric S. Borjeson, has devoted his Philadelphia practice to representing injured workers. E.S. Borjeson & Associates has been successfully representing injured workers in and around Philadelphia for more than 20 years. We are pleased to announce that Mr. Borjeson’s dedication and commitment to the practice of Workers’ Compensation law has been recognized by the Pennsylvania Bar Association’s Section on Workers’ Compensation Law.
For more information on Workers' Compensation, contact E.S. Borjeson & Associates at 215-772-3020 or visit our website at http://www.theworkinjuryfirm.com.