London, UK (PRWEB) March 05, 2015
Following 4 years of consecutive growth, China’s paint market initiated to slow down in 2013 given global economic instability coupled with slowdown in a number of industries. However, the market demonstrated moderate growth due to increasing demand from the appliance, infrastructural and automotive sectors.
New market research report “A Profile of the Chinese Paint Industry” worked out by Information Research Limited (IRL) is now available at MarketPublishers.com.
Title: A Profile of the Chinese Paint Industry
Published: February, 2015
Price: US$ 4,250.00
This cutting-edge research study provides a comprehensive guide to the Chinese paint market. The report contains valuable details on the background of the market. This insightful study covers availability of raw materials; it delves deep into the paint industry performance and uncovers information on manufacturers and foreign investment. The research report examines paints production trends and it scrutinizes imports and exports dynamics. Valuable data on market trends; an analysis of the market (by resin type and end-use sector); a discussion of paints supply can be found in the study too. An in-depth distribution overview and an insight into end-user industries are also available in the report. Besides, the research study forecasts market development in the years to come.
- a bird’s eye overview of the paint market in China;
- details on the industry background;
- valuable market statistics;
- valuable information on coatings production and end-use markets in the country;
- data on raw material availability;
- coverage of the paint industry and production;
- a discussion of imports and exports dynamics;
- an insight into market trends and distribution;
- information on manufacturers;
- future outlook through 2018;
- and more.
Other insightful research studies by the publisher can be found at IRL page.